Shivaay back home

Hi guys.. A few things before you read this update so it becomes clear for you. In my story,Rudra Bhavya marriage is not yet done,the ceremonies are going on But the whole Kalyani Mill track is over with Shivaay Doing everything to clear Harshvardhan's name,Annika misunderstanding him and then coming back. Annika also knows that Gauri is her sister.

Om and Rudra took Shivaay back to home as Annika asked. There was silence in the car during the whole ride. They were all still trying to grasp the truth. Just then the driver stopped the car as they had reached oberoi mansion. As soon as Shivaay opened the door of the car,he saw Annika standing there waiting for him. Om and Rudra ran to Shivaay to give him support while walking but before they could come, Annika reached there and held Shivaay with all love. She gestured OmRu to let her hold him,let her feel his warmth. Om and Rudra understood that ShiVika needed to spend some time alone. Annika held Shivaay by his waist and took him inside the Oberoi Mansion. Just when they were about to enter the mansion, Annika tied a cloth around Shivaay's eyes.

"What are you doing Annika?" Shivaay questioned.

"Shhh..No questions..just come with me" Annika replied while taking shivaay's hand in her hand. Shivaay continuously questioned as to where was she taking him but annika ignored them all.

They stopped near a room and Shivaay heard annika opening the door of a room. Annika lead shivaay inside by holding his hands. Then she removed the cloth from his eyes.

"Now open you eyes" Annika exclaimed.

Shivaay was surprised to see the room decorated for him. In the front wall it was written "Welcome back".  And below it was written, From Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay couldn't believe what he just read. That Annika who was always proud on being sirf annika had written herself as Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. A small tear of happiness escaped from his eyes.

"This all is so beautiful. But why have you written annika shivaay singh oberoi,you know i dont have any problem if you be "Sirf Annika" or "Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi" . In any manner i am proud to be yours" Shivaay said softly.

" Not Annika vardhan trivedi, I am Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" Shivaay felt a sense of satisfaction hearing Annika's name attached with his name. Though he never wished to snatch her right to be called only Annika,but hearing her name with his name was a delight to him.

"Shivaay,I always knew that without surname a person is incomplete,people see you in a different manner. I always felt why do people do that But this gave me more strength to be only Annika. But still there was always a sense of incompleteness in my heart. I didn't know anything about my family. I always used to be scared of love as God snatched everything which i loved away from me" Shivaay felt something pierce in his heart from this statement.

"Annika. i want to.." Shivaay tried to speak but annika kept her hand over his mouth.

" Shh...please let me speak shivaay.  Then you came in my life shivaay. You taught me what is love. You gave me the love which i could never get. You completed my life Shivaay. You completed me Shivaay. I didn't used to believe on God but now i do because he gave me you,he gave me my life. If this was not enough, You gave me the identity is always craved for. You gave me my family name,my father's name. You gave me my chutki even when i misunderstood you shivaay. You took all the pain so that i don't have to undergo the pain. Shivaay, its true that i am very proud to be Sirf Annika but the bigger truth is that i am more proud to be Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, To have my name attached with a man who lives selflessly"Annika said who had started crying by now but the tears were of happiness.

She looked as Shivaay who also had tears in his eyes. Annika heeled up, cupped shivaay's face and kissed both his eyes. Shivaay smiled in response. She took his hands in her hands and kissed them.

"Shivaay, i am so lucky to have you. I love you Shivaay and i can't live without you" Saying this annika hugged shivaay but her words brought shivaay back from his dream land. he saw Omru at the door. He knew that he had to do this now.

"Annika, i need to tell you something"

"tell shivaay,i am listening"

"Annika, please be strong and listen to me. My annika is khidkitod and she can manage anything right."

"Dont twist the words shivaay..tell simply"

"Annika..Doctors are saying..that my heart has been damaged to such an extent that now .."

"Now what shivaay,the Number of medicines you take must have been increased right..Nothing new in that"

"No annika,listen to me. "

"listening..speak ahead"

"Annika..my heart has been damaged to such an extent that now i have,i have only a few months more left. "

To be continued