Shivaay feels strange

Shivaay opened his eyes slowly to find himself sleeping on annikas arms,tightly gripped in her embrace in such a way that he couldnt even move. Shivaay felt strange. Usually they sleep in the same manner but the position is the other way around with Annika being in his protective embrace. He thought how would have they come in this position,for how long was he sleeping like that,It might be hurting annika. Just then he looked above to see Annika smiling at him,caressing his hairs."good morning shivaay" Annika said sweetly" hope you had slept well""how come you woke up so early" shivaay asked astonished" Or is it the case you havent slept,it might all be cause of me.""No shivaay,its just by chance i woke up early. you get ready,i will get you your saira bano" Annika left kissing shivaay on his forehead.Shivaay was left in a state of confusion. After all that had happened last night,how can Annika be so normal.Here some other plan was going on in annikas mind.
"Just like you had mixed bhang in my food so that i can reveal the truth,i will do the same. " Thinking this annika added bhang in shivaays breakfast."Shivaay,here you go with your coffee and Anda toast""french toast" shivaay corrected her."Ha wahi"Shivaay was surprised at annika bringing breakfast for him,he felt happy too.Something suddenly clicked to his mind and he threw the plate of french toast away.Annika was left astonished with this action of shivaay." You know that you make so bad food,yet you expect me to eat that tasteless food everyday.Dont you dare make food for me again. I m habituated to eat classy food,not any classless item"uttering these words shivaay ran taking his clothes into the washroom,he didnt even dare to look towards annika,he would fall weak.Annika remembered all those moments where shivaay gupled down all of her tasteless food without any complain. But she didnt cry, she knew that shivaay was wearing a mask,something was troubling him and she will find it out by hook or crook.Annika was lost in her thoughts when she heard shivaay yell at someone."If you want a new bike,why are you running behind me. Just go and ask your father or do something to earn so that you can buy the bike. Oh i just forgot,you are not capable on earning on yourself" Shivaay said angrily."But bhaiyya its always you who fulfill all my demands,so why not today"Rudra replied sadly. he couldnt comprehend why his bhaiyya was behaving so wierdly.
" Because i work hard all day not to spend money on these useless things. And moreover if i am not around,how will u fulfill your demands""Bhaiyya" Rudra shouted with tears in his eyes. He couldnt take this anymore and so ranaway to his room.Annika who was witnessing the scene followed her beloved Devar who seemed to be very broken.But the man who was left alone in the living room was the most broken one. He felt suffocated and ran towards his room.To be continued