Shivaay is Broken-1

Annika reached Rudra's room and found him sitting on his bed,crying. As soon as Rudra saw annika,he rushed towards her and hugged her like a small child hugging his mother when his dad scolds him.

"Shhh. Dont cry Rudra. Everything is Ok. You know your bhaiyya na,Unki khopdi garam hai. He might just be tired and thus angry. Dont feel bad of his words,i will talk to him,he will surely buy you a bike." Annika told Rudra consoling him,loving rubbing his hairs.

"Bhabhi. i am not crying because bhaiyya refused to give me a bike or because he scolded me. He has all rights to do that. For me he is my everything,i dont ever mind if he scolds me. i felt bad as he told that what if he wont be with me. i cant even imagine,imagine that bhabhi. "

"Shh. nothing like that will happen. How can your bhaiyya not be with you. you know Om and you are his jaan,he can never leave you"

"But if god takes him away from.."

Annika instantly covered Rudras mouth." What are you saying,dont even think about that. No one can snatch my Shivaay away from me,not even God" Annika said firmly.

With this Rudra laid down on annikas lap and slept there peacefully.

Shivaay Rushed to his room as he felt suffocated in the hall where he broke his Rudra,his baby's heart. Rudra will always be his first baby. His wishes are commands for shivaay. He cant even dream of not fulfilling them.

he quickly locked the door and fell on the floor.

"Why" "why" he shouted. He wailed and started to cry.

He remembered how one day while he was at work,suddenly his chest felt a sharp pain,he couldnt breathe properly,his vision blurred and he fell on the floor. He was immedietly rushed to the hospital. Even in his sub conscious condition he requested his staff not to inform his family about his condition as they might panic. His reports were done.

"Shivaay,i am really sorry to inform that your heart has been severely damaged due to the continuous stress you have been taking. Beta i had told you to take care of yourself but you didnt. Be strong beta" The family doctor told shivaay.

"Tell me uncle,whats the problem. Trust me,i will handle it"

"Beta you heart has been badly ruptured to this extent that now it can fail us anytime. We dont have much time beta. Only 1-3 months are left.."

Shivaay didnt give any response.

"Are you hearing beta,pls give some reaction i am scared"

"Uncle,please dont inform about this to my family,they wont be able to handle it . i will inform them when the right time comes" Shivaay said without any emotion.

"You did this last time too beta,when you got the heart condition. You didnt let anyone know that you got this condition while saving.."

"Please uncle,thats past and this was my destiny. I am OK.Please inform me when next check ups have to be done" Saying this shivaay left.

"Beta listen..pls take care of yourself.Please share you pain.

but before that shivaay had left.