End

After a Leap of 1 year and 4 months

It was 11:30 in the night and Annika opened her eyes as the alarm rang. Moreover, she woke up because she was not sleeping peacefully. The cause behind Annika's not so peaceful sleep was that she was not sleeping in the safest place in the world, Shivaay's arms. But she could not complain as her place was taken by someone else.

She looked up to see Shivaay sleeping peacefully with his hands protectively wrapped around someone . She smiled. She saw their 8 month old little baby girl,Shivika, sleeping on shivaay with her head over his chest. Her one hand clutching shivaay's kurta tightly and her other hand touching shivaay's beard. Annika smiled to see how her daughter's actions were totally a replica of her own actions. Her place was taken by someone else and the satisfaction which she got by seeing this sight couldn't be described by her. She knew how much Shivaay loved Shivika. She knew Shivaay loved Shivika more than even herself. The biggest proof of shivaay's love for shivika was that day. Annika saw Shivika and the memories of that day came into her mind, the day when they almost lost Shivaay.

Flashback-

Annika felt her breathe stopped. She knew something was wrong with Shivaay and thus rushed to him. As she opened the door of the ICU, she found doctors and nurses around shivaay, trying to revive him. She saw Shivaay laying their lifelessly and observed that his pulse rate was falling. She saw OmRu standing there without any kind of expression on their faces. She rushed towards shivaay and cupped his face.

" Shivaay please open you eyes. Please talk to me. Please open your eyes i want to share a news with you."

Doctor requested Annika to let them check him but annika didn't listen to them.

She took shivaay's hand and put it on her Stomach.

"Shivaay! Your are going to become a father. We are going to become parent. Your little life is inside me. If not for me, please wake up for the little boon of our lives"

Saying this a tear drop fell on shivaay's cheeks from annika's eyes.

Shivaay moved his fingers. Annika observed that his breathing became normal. The doctors rushed to him and checked him.

"He is fine now. He will gain conscious in some while. Its almost like a miracle" The doctor's exclaimed.

Annika couldn't believe her ears. She immediately kissed shivaay on his forehead. OmRu heard doctor's words and tears of happiness came out of their eyes. Om took shivaay's hand in his hands and kissed him while Rudra slept on his chest and hugged him tight.

Om and Rudra both went towards annika's side and hugged her tight.

"He did it. Our Shivaay fighted death" Om said happily.

"He came back for the little angel , the one who would be smaller than me too" Rudra said.

"Yes, he came back for our child. My shivaay came back" Annika exclaimed and hugged OmRu.

Flashback ends.

"Shhh..Bhabhi"

Annika came out of her thoughts as she heard Om and Rudra calling her.

She went with OmRU to the kitchen.

"The cake for bhaiyya is ready" Om said.

"i will take the cake to my bhaiyya as i love him the most. I will wish him birthday first" Rudra said jumping.

"No. I love my bade bhaiyya the most so i will take the cake to him and wish him first." Gauri said in her dabbang attitude.

" You both might love him the most but he loves me the most. I am his wife. So i will take the cake to him and wish him first" Annika said.

Om and Bhavya were standing on the side seeing Annika,gauri and rudra fighting for the cake,trying to snatch it. Om put his hands around bhavya's shoulder and said emotionally" Finally the cartoons of our house are back in their forms"

"Yes bhaiyya, the happiness of our house is back"

"Agreed. Mrs bhavya rudra singh oberoi" Om said.

Om and bhavya saw annika,gauri and rudra running towards shivaay's room,still fighting over the cake. So they went behind them.

All three of them entered the room to see the cutest sight. Shivaay was sitting on the bed and shivika was playing with his cheeks and messing his hairs. She went near shivaay licked his cheeks and said" Papa".

Shivaay was shocked to hear shivika's first word and that too papa. Annika had tears of happiness in her eyes.

" Someone wished bhaiyya before all of us" Rudra said happily.

"May be she loves him the most so" Omkara replied.

" May be because shivaay loves her the most" Annika said proudly.

"Annika, you heard..my daughter called me papa. See i told you she loves me the most" Saying this shivaay kissed shivika on her head and twirled her around. Shivika smiled in response and hugged him with her small hands.

All others rushed towards shivaay and hugged him. Shivaay, who was holding shivika left his hold. he wrapped his one hand around Rudra and other around annika. Om was resting his head on shivaays shoulder from backside and gauri and bhavya were hugging him from the other side. All of them were lost in their moment when they heard -

"Aaaaa" Shivika cried fakely and pulled shivaay's kurta.

"Someone is very possessive about Papa's attention" Annika said and everyone laughed. Shivaay hugged shivika and kissed her while everyone hugged shivaay. Laughter echoed in the whole Oberoi Mansion.

End