Rakhi and pain

It was dark all around when someone came to shivaay's room. At first the person lifted shivaay's head slowly with utmost concern and fed him the medicines. Then, the person sat besides shivaay and took his hands lovingly and tied something around it. A tear drop fell on shivaay's hand due to which he woke up. The person started to leave,wiping the tears away!

"Gauri!" Shivaay said softly,with great difficulty.

" Bade Bhaiyya" Gauri exclaimed with happiness and ran towards him. Shivaay lifted his both hands suggesting that he wanted to sit. Gauri helped him to sit .

" How are you gauri?"

There was no reply from her side and she immedietly hugged shivaay. Shivaay put his  hand over her head.

"What happened gauri? why are you crying?"

"  i can't see all this now. I can't see you in this condition bhaiyya. i cant see everyone in this condition. Omkara ji runs around whole Mumbai everyday just to find out a good doctor. Rudy bhaiyya has started going to office but there he just sits all day on his laptop trying to find ways to save you . And JiJi,what should i say! Though she never cries in front of us, but she never smiles too. She eats very little. Half of the day she is sitting here,staring at you. Other time she roams around with Khanna Ji so that she can save you. I havent heard her laughter from days!"

A tear drop fell from shivaay eyes which landed on gauri's hand. She then realised what mistake she had made. She wanted to share her sorrows,she couldn't share it to anyone as she knew everyone was breaking inside and in shivaay's absence she had to be like her brother. So unconsciously she shared her pain with shivaay out of her habit not realizing the pain which shivaay would feel out of it.

" I am sorry Bhaiyya. I didnt meant to hurt you. Its just that i am so used to sharing my pain with you that i didnt realize the pain you must be going through" Gauri said wiping shivaay's tears away.

"It's Ok gauri. I am happy that still i am able to be A person with which atleast someone can share her pain. Annika omru have stopped doing that ! i feel inefficient not only physically but mentally too as i am not able to be the shoulder they can cry upon, i can't be their great wall"Shivaay said dissapointed from himself.

"Bhaiyya. You will always be our great wall ! Rudy Bhaiyya's superhero, My big brother who is more like my father. "

Shivaay put his hand over gauri head for assurance when he saw rakhi tied around his hand.

"Gauri, today is rakshabandhan? You tied this rakhi on my hand?"

"Yes bhaiyya! how can i forget this day? how can i forget to tie rakhi on your hand?" Saying this gauri kissed his hand.

"But i dont have any gift for my little adorable sister!"

"You have one if you wanna give,you can't refuse you sister today"

"Just ask,your big brother will give you everything"

"Please give me your pain" Gauri exclaimed as a tear escaped from her eye.

Shivaay looked away immedietly.

" I am fine gauri"

" Bhaiyya please. i know you can't share you pain with jiji,omkara ji or rudy bhaiyya. you wont ever do that! But please share you pain with me, please bhaiyya its my gift-wont you give you sister her right" Gauri said holding shivaay's hand tightly in her two little hands.

" What can i say gauri? I die everyday seeing Om coming to me and crying ,feeling guilty about my condition. How can i explain its not his fault? i can't wipe his tears as now i dont have the strength to see him broken. So i just pretend to be sleeping. I die everyday when i see my baby,my Rudra wearing the mask of strength and pretending as if he is fine and can handle everything. And i die a million deaths when i see Annika sitting besides me without uttering a single word. Her silence kills me. As you said,she doesnt even eat properly. My Bhukkad annika is not even eating. My khidkitod annika is lost somewhere.

I had imagined a life with my annika, my omru and my little sisters you and bhavya. I wanted to give you all every single happiness! wanted to protect you all from every pain. I wished to see a future with my baby girl,my shivika. Her face totally like your Jiji. Me and annika fighting over her like who loves her more. But i am sure she would have been my princess and love me more. Was it something very big to ask?"

 Was it something very big to ask?"

"Bhaiyya" Gauri cried bitterly.

" I failed to protect you all . I am sorry"

"What are you saying bhaiyya."

" I just wish all of this ends soon somehow! Please do something gauri!"

Gauri hugged shivaay and uttered"Sab theek hojayega, mere shivaay bhaiyya sab thik kardenge" Giving him the strength he had lost.

Precap: Emotional shivika consumation