Annika's breakdown"

"Gauri..Please tell her to speak something"

Shivaay pleaded gauri getting very tensed on Annika not responding. Shivaay can tolerate everything from Annika's anger to her non stop bak bak but one thing which shivaay can't tolerate is her silence. Shivaay couldn't see Annika in this state.

He felt someone put a hand on his shoulder.

" Dekh na Om..why isn't she responding? I can't see her like this ..Please do something!"

"Shivaay, I think bhabhi has gone in a state of shock. We have to do something to get her out of it otherwise its not good for her!"

"All this is happening because of me! I am responsible for Annika's condition." Shivaay said finally breaking down. He had been holding himself from so many days so that his family and his annika dont break. But now it was enough. He couldn't see Annika like this. He fell on the ground while Om bent to support him.

"Om. Do something ..She is not even moving...om" Shivaay spoke crying while suddenly he felt difficulty in breathing again. He couldn't see annika like this,he wanted to protect her from all the pain. He failed and realization was just in front of him.

"Shivaay..Sambhal apne aap ko..Shivaay no..don't close your eyes" Om exclaimed as he saw Shivaay losing the battle. It seemed like his reason of existence was snatched away.

"Bade Bhaiyya..no..Please.Please don't do this..JiJi see what is happening to bade bhaiyya..he needs you.Only you can control him in this situation" Gauri said and she shaked annika with all her might.

"Jiji..he is sinking..please do something"

These words rang in Annika's ears and finally she came out of the slumber. How can she let anything happen to her Shivaay.

"Shivaay..Kya Hua" Annika exclaimed. She sat down to reach shivaay.

"Nothing has happened to you shivaay,please keep your eyes open. Please, see your annika is here" Annika said she she takes shivaay in her embrace,holding his head protectively near her chest in such a way that shivaay can see her.

Shivaay's vision was blurred but as soon as he heard the voice of his life, he looked up.

"Annika..Tum theek theek hona! I am sorry annika. You have to face all this because of me." Shivaay said reaching out his hands to annika's cheeks with great difficulty. Annika immedietly put her hand over his hand tightly.

" I am fine shivaay.. Aap theek hai to main theek hun. Don't worry Shivaay. We will face this difficulty together. Main hamesha aapke saath hun,aapko pata hai na."

"Thank You Annika. I was so scared for you and OmRu. But you have given me relief. I know that you will not only take care of yourself but OmRu too. And you have gauri with you. I know my annika is very strong. She can manage everything after i go"

"Shhh.." Annika put her hand over shivaay's mouth. His words pierced her heart but she didn't show her pain.

"Let's sleep now Shivaay" Annika said. Om and Annika took Shivaay on the bed. Annika took his head on her lap, caressed his hair,kissed his forehead and put him to sleep.

Om and Gauri were shocked to see Annika so strong after hearing the news.

After putting shivaay to sleep, Annika carefully placed his head on the pillow and walked outside the room. Gauri followed annika.

It was raining outside. Gauri saw Annika go outside and so she went behind her.

Annika stopped near the garden and stood there,her backside facing Gauri.

" Jiji. I always knew you were very strong but today the way you reacted and handled everything, i am so proud to be your sister..we all were so scared that how would you react..Jiji! Are you listening?"

Annika fell on her knees.

"Aaahhhh " She let out a cry. Gauri rushed and hugged her from backside.

" Jiji...Please don't cry..Everything will be fine"

"Nothing will be fine Gauri. Mujhe nahi pata bhagwan ko mujse kya michmichi machti hai( I dont know what problem does God have with me). Whenever he gives me happiness,he snatches away something big from me. You know i never believed in god as he always used to snatch away the thing i love the most. But i never broke down gauri. I always fighted with the world. He snatched papa and you away from me. But recently i started trusting him as he gave you back to me. But now he is snatching away my breath from me.. I can't say quiet."

Annika said and started crying uncontrollably.

"Jiji..please stop crying.. you were so strong inside,what happened now?"

" I did that just for my shivaay.i Dont want him to feel any pain. I know him inside out. I know if i breakdown he will blame himself for my condition. I will be strong in front of him. I will behave normally. But one thing is for sure, i am alive till shivaay is alive,if anything happens to him your sister will die"

to be continued