Lapse 15 Days

"One Thing is for sure,if anything happens to him your sister will die"

"That won't be the case..We won't need to do that" Annika heard the voice and turned around to see her two devars,her brothers,her strength.

"We wont let anything happen to our bhaiyya. Even we both can't live without it. God knows that if he takes bhaiyya's life, he is taking three more lives with him" Rudra said in a determined voice.

"Till now Shivaay has fought all the battles alone, he takes all the problems on himself and doesn't even let us have a little idea about it. He is my strength, my light who brought me out of darkness-the clutches of drugs. If needed, i will bring him back from the doors of death" Omkara exclaimed.

" You are right OmRu..how can anything happen to my shivaay till I am alive. I won't let anyone snatch him away from me not even God. He is mine and will always be with me. Till now Shivaay has been the wall for all of us, But from today we all will be his wall..Main Mere Shivaay ko kuch nahi hone dungi" Annika said who had started crying by now. OmRu instantly came near her and hugged her with Gauri.

" We will protect our shivaay whatever be the situation" Annika said.

AFTER 15 DAYS

Annika's POV

Today also i woke up before Shivaay, Isn't it surprising! From last 10 days i am waking up before him. No don't think i have changed that I wake up myself early everyday. There is no miracle. It's just due to my alarm clock. i have set an alarm to wake up in the morning just because i can see my life sleeping peacefully, so that i can adore the most beautiful thing of my life. Everyday when i wake up to see his face, i feel that i am alive. And then i dont know how many hours go just staring at him. I know you might be thinking that this girl is so romantic and she loves her husband so much! Yes i love my husband very much but there is no romance in my everyday actions. It's because i am scared.. I, Dabangg annika, am also scared of a few things. One being darkness as you all know but another and the biggest fear of my life being losing my Shivaay,my life. So i wake up everyday with a fear that what if i lose my life today? The first thing i do after waking up is not to kiss the most handsome face in the world but to see whether he is breathing or not. Then i sit near him and stare him for hours just to not lost the most important moments of my life. I don't wanna miss anything he does, just like a mother doesn't wanna miss any new thing which a infant learns. I can't afford to miss the way his eyebrows contract when sun rays fall over his eyes. i can't afford to miss how he slightly parts his lips apart when he is about to wake up. i can't miss the way he slowly opens his beautiful eyes, looks at me and gives my a smile. His smile is so attractive still, i cant get up without pecking his lips. Its not just me, its a daily routine for Om and Rudra to appear in the room before shivaay gets ready , yes you heard it right rudra too! I am being very strong in front of my shivaay, so that he stays happy but the truth is every moment i feel a fear,fear that this would be my last moment with him, fear that this would be his last moment,fear that this would be my last moment!

Waise i share my every single thing with my shivaay. He is my everything, my mom my dad my best friend and my soul mate. But today i am sharing all this with you as i can't see my shivaay in pain. will see you again dear diary.