Annika gets to know

"Annika my heart has been damaged to such a extent that i only have a few months left now" Shivaay told Annika still hugging her tight and having one hand on her head.

"Annika, Once i fainted in the office and i was taken to the hospital. The doctor informed me about the condition of my heart. I am sorry i didn't inform you earlier. I am sorry Annika but i didn't want to see you all in pain so i tried and did things due to which you people start hating me but nothing worked" Shivaay spoke in broken voice. " I tried everything but you people didnt believe anything. I know i should have informed you earlier but i was scared annika,i was scared to see you all in pain, i was scared to see you all broken. But now i have understood that nothing can change the truth. The fact is that i have very less time left but we can live that together as the best moments of our life" Shivaay said trying to console her or moreover console himself.

Om and Rudra who were at the door also had tears in their eyes. Rudra felt broken and rushed to his room. There was one more listener standing on the door who heard the conversation. It was none other than gauri.She fell down on hearing the news regarding her bhaiyya. The brother was vowed to protect her, her first support was going to be snatched from her. If Annika was her sister, Shivaay was nothing less than a brother to her. Om Tried to console her.

"Omkara ji..Bhaiyya ko aisa nahi ho sakta. How can anything happen to him? He is the support of all of us! Jiji,how will jiji be able to handle this Omkara ji?" Gauri started crying and Om took her into a hug.

Rudra reached the room and saw Bhavya waiting for him there. He immedietly went and hugged her, Letting go all his emotions.

" Shivaay bhaiyya is everything to me! you know right he is my mom and dad"

"I know Rudy. I know you love him even more than you love me..and trust me i am totally fine with it. So why are you explaining it to me?" Bhavya replied caressing his hair.

"Bhavya..me bhaiyya is going away from me..god is snatching him away from me. Doctor said that he just has a little time left now"

Bhavya couldnt believe what she just heard. She felt broken but right now she couldn't break. She hugged rudra tighter transferring all her strength to him.

On the other shivaay was still hugging annika and waiting for her response.

"Annika..why aren't you saying anything" Shivaay asked breaking the hug.

He saw Annika. He felt shocked. Annika was standing in front of him emotionless. Shivaay expected her to breakdown and he was ready to hold her back. But he didn't get any reaction from annika's side. he didn't understand what he should do.

While the information which annika heard was too difficult for her to comprehend. She went in a state of shock.

"Annika.. i am talking to you.. pls reply to me..reply dammit"

Shivaay said shaking annika by her shoulders.  He cupped her face.

"Annika..please say something.. i am feeling tensed.. please" Shivaay asked annika softly as a tear escaped from his eye. But there was no response still from annika's side.

Gauri saw this and rushed near Shivika.

"Dekho na gauri she isn't speaking anything. Please ask her to speak something" Shivaay requested gauri with tears in his eyes. Gauri immedietly hugged shivaay.

" Bhaiyya why is this happening to us. Jiji can't live without you."

" Gauri..please make her speak"

"Jiji.. Please say something..see your chutki is asking you"

But still annika stood there still.

To be continued