Shivaay Faints

Hi guys,

I am really sorry for updating so late. Was stuck in some work.

"Shivaay" Annika shouted as he fell on the floor.

"Kya hua shivaay? please open your eyes what happened" Annika cried as she sat down and took shivaays head on her lap.

"Please open your eyes shivaay.please open your eyes.Please dont play prank on me. You are really scaring me shivaay" She cried continuously as she tried to wake him up,cupping his cheeks. She sprinkled water on shivaay's face but there was no response from his side.

Seeing This Annika panicked. " He didnt take his medicine or what..why isnt he waking up. what should i do... Rudra ...Om..Please come here..Om..Rudra" Annika shouted in broken voice.

Om and Rudra ran to Shivika's room. They were shocked to see shivaay unconscious. Rudra couldnt react seeing his superman in this condition while Om ran to shivaay.

"What happened to Shivaay Bhabhi" Om asked with fear.

"Dekho na Om. Yeh uth nahi rahe(he isnt waking up). I dont know what has happened to him. I tried everything,but he isnt listening to me. May be he is angry on me. Please do something Om,please.." Annika started crying.

Om checked Shivaays pulse and found it very faint. He panicked.

"We have to take him to the hospital" Omkara said almost breaking down,but he held himself to support Annika and Rudra.

Shivaay was taken to the emergency ward at the hospital. Aniomru couldnt understand what was happening. They were breaking down every moment.

" He is OK na..he is just playing a prank on us.. i was pestering him with questions thats why he is doing this to me..You are involved with him in this plan right Om" Annika questioned with tears in her eyes.

"He is my superman.Nothing has happened to him..No..Nothing can happen to him" Rudra finally broke his silence and cried out.

"Nothing has happened to him..nothing can happen to him" Om said taking annika and rudra into a consoling hug.

Just then doctor came out. All three of them rushed to the doctor. T

"he is fine na..nothing has happened to him right doctor uncle?" Om questioned.

" He is fine right now but i need to talk to you and annika" Doctor replied.

Annika and Om went to the doctors cabin while Rudra went to buy some medicines.

"What happened to Shivaay? why did he faint suddenly? did he not take his medicines..i always tell him to take his medicines on time,but he never listens to me. He doesnt care about us. what would happen to us if something happens to him. i will scold him a lot once he wakes up. I.."

"Annika beta,please listen to me" Doctor stopped annika.

"Beta, He has been taking his medicines on time. He didnt faint due to that reason. The reason is something else which you dont know. I know Shivaay doesnt want you all to know about it but being a doctor its my duty to inform you and its your right too."

Om and Annika felt tensed on the way the doctor was speaking.

On the other hand,Shivaay slowly was regaining conscious. "Annika,Om,Rudra"Shivaay said softly as he opened his eyes.

"Sir,they are in the doctors cabin"The nurse replied.

Shivaay panicked. What if they come to know the truth about his condition. He started to leave.

"Sir,you cant go,you are still very weak" the nurse tried to stop shivaay but she couldnt.

"Beta,you all have to be really strong. Shivaay fainted as he is undergoing a lot of stress,a lot of stress all alone. He is trying to protect you all from a big truth. The truth is that shivaay..."

Just then annika,om heard the voice of a vase breaking. They turned around to see shivaay there who was almost about to fall.

"Shivaay" Om exclaimed and both of them rushed to him. Annika and Om caught shivaay who still appeared very weak. He couldnt keep his eyes open but he folded his hands in front of the doctor requesting him to not tell anything. The doctor nodded in agreement after which shivaay fainted again out of exhaustion.

to be continued