Shivaay is broken-2

Shivaay walked on an empty road. Doctors words echoed in his mind continuously

"We dont have much time left""we dont have much time left"

Finally Shivaay fell on the ground and let out a scream.He felt broken not because he had to go through all this but what would be his family's reaction especially AniOmRu left him broken.

"Goli apko lagti ya muje jaan to meri hi jaati"

"Teri wajah se hi to zinda hu yaar,warna kabka marr gaya hota"

"Bhaiyya agar aap gaye to main apne aap ko goli mar dunga"

All these words of his lifelines echoed in his mind. How would they be able to handle his absence. He realized he is their lifeline,their life would end with his. No, he cant let that happen.

"i have to do something that after i go they dont feel my absence. I have to do something so they can lead life normally. i will do something so that they start hating me to such an extent that my going wont make any difference to them. I know whatever i will do,it will hurt them but i have to do this to protect them from a greater pain" Shivaay wiped his tears and gave a determined look.

Shivaay came out from the memories of that day,the day which changed everything. He has to do this for his family.

"But it hurts to hurts them" Shivaay exclaimed. It gave him slow death everyday to hurt them like this. "Shivaay,you have to be strong for them,for your AniOmRu."

on the other side Rudra woke up and told annika

"Bhabhi,bhaiyya is surely going through some big problem. we have to find it out.we have to support him"

"Yes Rudra,i know shivaay more than shivaay knows himself. He cant fool us. Today i will find out what is the problem by hook or by crook. He has to tell me,its my and even your right"

"Go bhabhi,please go to bhaiyya. He needs you"

Annika got up and started to walk towards their room. Shivaay sensed annika coming so he wiped his tears and sat up so that everything looked normal.

Annika opened the door with a bang and questioned Shivaay angrily

"What did you just do outside? You know how upset Rudra was,he was crying badly. Dont you feel for him. Whatever you did to me is fine, but why are you doing this to Rudra. He is you first child right. How can you do that? "

" I dont feel the necessity to answer your questions" Shivaay answered rudely.

"You have to answer to me. Its my right to get answers from you. I am your wife,Understood."

"you are supposed to answer those people who matter to you and you dont matter to me"

Shivaay replied and immediately turned away as he knew otherwise Annika would catch the pain in his eyes.

His words pricked annika. She couldnt react. She didnt speak anything. Taking this opportunity Shivaay immedietly started leaving,he couldnt  take this anymore. He felt dizzy but he gained control over himself and started to leave.

Just when Shivaay was about to leave, Annika held his hand roughly,pulled him back and caged him between the wall and herself. Shivaay didnt understand what just happened and he was too weak to react or fight. Annika locked his hands with the wall,Shivaay struggled to leave.

"What are you doing Annika,Just leave me. What kind of action is this?" Shivaay questioned with all the energy he had left.

"I dont care about your questions. You answer me first. What did you just say that i dont matter to you. And you actions show even OmRu dont matter to you right. Look into my eyes and answer me"

"Right,even Omru dont matter to me" Shivaay said looking away.

"So you dont have any kind of feelings right. You are actually Stone singh oberoi"

"Yes totally. I was and i will always be stone singh oberoi. People feel you have changed me but thats not true. People think that just because i wanted them to feel that. But i am the same old Shivaay singh oberoi without any feelings. I am just wearing a mask of sweetness so i can fool people easily."

"Do you think Me om and rudra are mad that we will fall in your act? First of all you act very bad, your eyes reflect you emotions clearly,learn acting from me . Secondly, I know you more than you know yourself. even if god says all this to me i wont believe. And ya one thing you said is right. I havent changed you.people feel my love changed you but its totally wrong. You were always my soft singh oberoi who can love people selflessly. you know whenever i saw you with your family i always wished i could be the acquirer of your love as i knew the extent with which you can love. i knew this man can give me to love of a whole family. You were always perfect to me. You changed your ideology  not due to my love but cause of your love for me. And now you want me to believe this stupid nonsense of yours!" Annika exclaimed.

Shivaay's facade was slowly coming off. Annika's words were removing the mask of indifference he had worn. But he couldnt do that. He couldnot fall weak.

" I said you dont matter to me" Shivaay said looking straight into Annikas eyes this time.

Annika could not control it anymore. Tears which were unshed till now finally found a way out of her eyes.

"Listen to me Annika" Shivaay said in an angry tone just then he saw her tears and felt his heart break " Stop crying and listen to me" Shivaay said. Her tears were pricking him and he felt more weak. He felt  difficult to breathe and his chest started to pain.Shivaay tried to get out from her hold but he couldnt.

" You cant see tears in my eyes and still you say i dont matter to you. Why are you doing this shivaay" Annika broke down " Why are you hurting yourself? i cant see you like this!"

" Please,please stop crying please annika"

Annika fell on his shoulder,still holding his hands against the wall tightly. Shivaay still moved his hand trying to get out of her hold but this time so that he can console her. But Annika took no chance of leaving him.

Suddenly Annika felt his movement stop. She left his one hand and it fell down lifelessly. She felt as if her breathe stopped. She pulled herself apart from shivaay.  Shivaay fell on her. She couldnt understand what is happening. She tried to hold shivaay but couldnt.

He had lost consciousness. He started to fall ,his hands parting away from her hands which annika had held tightly till now. "Shivaay" she shouted as he fell with a thud.

to be continued