00 /ρяσℓσgυє✤

they said it should've stopped hurting by now 

but i think of you often, and i shake my head because i feel dumber than the first time

"the first time?" you asked.

i responded,

"the first time i looked at you, and said for every heart i never owned... i'd give it all for a shot with you."

- suzy.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

After years of disaster and family troubles, Lilian Winters stands 5'5 through it all just trying to graduate. Wanting to simply get to her finish line, she's closed off everyone - and as it'd be expected, isn't wanting to open up. But, Lilian's far more unexpected than what she shows these days, despite her lazy and grouchy attitude. When Aiden, doused in flowers and a cheery grin, comes for his junior year, could that change things around for Lilian to finally find her wonderland?

© 2018 Sleazy_q  All Rights Reserved

'Lil tid bits to get into before you read!

-   In the beginning of this story, it didn't occur to me that this story wasn't diverse, and so I changed a couple of things (eg. Kian's former last name was Carter, now Moreno). I incorporated different characters of varying ethnicity to make an impact in the story, because I realize that sometimes we just assume they're white. It's great to visualize people in stories from different worlds, allowing personalization or just an unique quality to overtake it.

-   This story doesn't have anything triggering, but it does feature self journey & recovery. I'd like to think for whatever it's worth, it allows someone to feel encouraged to change for the better and find new qualities of ourselves... something that can apply to all of us.

-   I'm not a huge fan of putting cast pictures, like as a lineup below. Even as a reader it's frustrating if I want a certain person in my head but the author keeps putting someone else >:( bUT ! If you guys want, I'll put my lineup down as to who I picture. The people I've used aren't seen on Wattpad from what I've read, maybe Blake.

-   I won't be writing any smut scenes whatsoever. I'll write a heated make out but that's all it's going to be. If you're looking for any graphic erotica, find something else and keep your disappointment to yourself.

-  This does feature cursing. (Not any strong language of someone cursing as a sailor) But, a few words pop up.

-  Just so you know, the way I wrote this is set up in third person narrative, but has elements of first person. It is a tad confusing, but I do have some chapters where it's first person narrative only.

-  That's about it. Adios, my dudes.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃