Escaping The Alaka

Alayna POV
Waking up I saw the sun began to rise and everyone asleep. Using the last of my strength I began to swing myself free. Doing one last swing I was able to swing myself off the hook and onto the hard ground. Landing on the ground I hissed in pain. Finding a knife that was casually forgotten I used to cut myself free.

Once free I heard the pounding of hooves. Afraid of who it maybe I hid then I saw it was Drogo and his Bloodriders. The Alaka hearing them they ran out with weapons in hand. Seeing my chance I knocked an Alaka out and grabbed his bow helping Drogo and his Bloodriders defeat the Alakas.

Once they were defeated Drogo Bloodriders cheered at the victory. Coming on their horses again they left only leaving me and Drogo.

"Moon of My Life."  Drogo said coming up to me. I went to him as well hugging him. "My Sun and Stars. I'm fine don't worry." I answered. Drogo didn't seem to believe me but kissed me anyway. Drogo grabbed my hand and pulled me to his Stallion. Sitting side saddled because of my back Drogo held me tightly and we headed to the Khalassar.

Reaching the Khalassar everyone bursted into cheers that I was home. Drogo getting off of his horse his first I carefully slid off second and into his arms. Drogo went pass everyone even my family. My Father tried to get pass the Bloodriders and to me but Drogo didn't allow it. In the safety of our tent I sighed in relief as Drogo set me down and an a old Dothraki woman came up to me.

"Khalessi, my name is Rini. I am the Khalassar healer let me see your wounds."  Rini said quietly to me. Nodding I showed her my back. Her delicate fingers touched the whip marks on my back and I let out whimpers of pain. Rini nor Drogo said nothing but I felt a cool salve on my skin easing the burn on my skin. I relaxed at that my back feeling a whole lot better than before.

After Rini wrapped bandages around me she softly turned around touching my skin. Grabbing a pelt off my bed she placed around me the warmth comfortably engulfing me.

"Khalessi you need plenty of rest and warmth. Your skin is very cold."  Rini told me. I nodded and she soon left. I looked up at Drogo for a moment before I settled into bed and closed my eyes. Drogo joined me placing another pelt around us his arm wrapping around my waist. Laying close to each other Drogo softly placed kisses on my hair and my face. Before he settled into sleep himself. Hearing the deep sound of his heart it lulled me into a peaceful slumber.

When I woke once more I was glad I was in Drogo arms. He was awake his hand stroking my hair. Looking up at him I smiled as did he. "Moon of My Life."He whispered kissing my forehead. "My Sun and Stars." I said smiling. Drogo leaned  down and gave me a kiss.

Drogo looked away for a moment and I followed his gaze seeing there were two plates of food on the table. Carefully sitting up Drogo joined me and we moved down to the small table to eat. When Drogo sat down I was between his legs and in his arms. It comforted me as I laid against his chest and ate. Done eating we stayed in each other arms staring at the fire in peace.