Chapter 19

Y/N's Pov

It's official. I'm dating Jimin. Woah. This is weird. I've never had a boyfriend, so I don't really know how you're supposed to act. Jimin releases me from his embrace and grabs my hand, running his thumb over my knuckles.

"Do you wanna hang out later? Yoongi, Jungkook and I were planning to go skating later and meet up with Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin." He asked with a big smile on his face. 

"Who are Jin and Hoseok?" I asked being very confused as I didn't know who the hell these people were.

"Oh you haven't met them yet. Don't worry they're really nice." He asked while throwing his arm over my shoulder as we start making our way towards to door to return to the cafeteria.

"Um, yeah sure. I'm in." I say while smiling and looking up at him while wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 6:30." He said while holding the door open for me.

We get to the doors of the cafeteria and we're still in each other's arms.

"Can you let go of me before we go in?" I asked him while I'm shaking with nerves.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing, it's just that I don't wanna tell people right now. They still think I'm a slut for "sleeping" JJ." I said while stepping away from him and putting my hand on the door handle.

Before I could twist the door open, Jimin's hand stops me.

"Let's go." He says as he begins to pull me outside towards the courtyard.

"What? Why? Yoongi and Jungkook are in there." I ask while being dragged outside.

He ignores my question and continues outside until we reach a table that's used for when students chose to eat outside.

"Jimin, what are we doing out here?" I asked as I'm slightly annoyed.

He sits down on one side and pulls me so that I'm next to him.

"We're gonna talk about what happened at that party." He said while looking me dead in the eyes.

"But we already have. Multiple times." I asked, again, very confused.

"No, we've talked about what happened at the party with me. But we haven't talked about what happened to you." He said still keeping the eye contact.

"Jimin, you know what happened." I said starting to get a little angry that he's bringing it up again.

"Y/N, I haven't even seen you act as if you're upset about it. You're acting like you're fine when I know you're not. You're bottling everything up and acting like you're tough in front of everyone. But, I don't want that when you're with me. I want you to be able to let everything out and take off your mask." He said as he kept the same eye contact while running his thumb over my knuckles again. I swear to god with the way he's looking at me right now he's staring at my soul.

"Fine. When you were with IU I guess I went to look for you. So I went upstairs and starting looking in rooms seeing if you were in any of them. But, as I was walking JJ pulled me into a room and raped me. The exact same way he did when I was 14, but this time he was way too rough. He was trying to put me through more pain. When he was done I was               c-covered-d in b-bruises and I-I couldn't e-even w-walk. But I g-got my s-shit together and m-made it downstairs. T-that's when I-I met the girls." I managed to choke out before completely breaking down.

"J-jimin. I can't believe he did it again." I said through my sobs.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me, while rubbing my back with his chin on top of my head.