Chapter 20

quick authors note. i swear i'm dyslexic and i can't remember if i ever talked about jimin's past in previous chapters so if i did just ignore it because i'm gonna talk about it in this chapter. i also don't know if i talked about how old jimin and y/n are in this chapter but we're gonna say that y/n is 17 and jimin is 18.

I'm woken by my mother barging into my room.

"Y/N, WAKE YO ASS UP!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"What?!" I yell back confused, dazed and angry from being woken up.

"I know you went on a date with Jimin last night. And I saw your little make out session in the driveway." She said while squinting her eyes.

Oh shit, is she mad?

"Mom-"

"SO HOW WAS IT? I WANT ALL THE DETAILS BITCH!" She interrupts me.

I laugh at her reaction and it makes me realize something. I'm not all that close with my mother but she truly is my best friend. She's helped me through some depressing shit, pushed me to be my best, given my some bomb advice and she's actually interested in my life. That and our relationship is funny as fuck.

"It was...interesting to say the least. We went to the skating rink with his friends, who are really nice and funny, I made up with Taehyung, Jimin and I got to spend some time together. But, I had an episode." I whispered that last part, hoping she didn't hear me.

"What happened?" She asked with a worried expression on her face.

"It wasn't that serious. I fell and Jimin didn't know so he kept skating so some random guys came and picked me up. I started panicking and all that good stuff but Jimin calmed me down and everything was fine." I explained.

"Well, it's good he was there for you. But, I wanna hear about what happened in the driveway." She said with a smirk.

"Haha, well he wanted a goodnight kiss or whatever so I gave him one, but he wasn't happy with it so he made me kiss him again but I pulled away before he got any ideas." I explained while slightly blushing thinking about last night.

"Oooh, GET THAT DICK, Y/N!" She yelled.

We bust out laughing, so hard I started crying and almost peed my pants.

"I love you, mom." I said through my laughter.

Her laugh subsided and she got a sad expression on her face.

My laugh instantly ceased and I got worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Y/N, why won't you let me touch you? I get it you have haphephobia but you let Jimin touch you however and whenever he wants. I know he's your boyfriend and all but I'm your mother." She said, the hurt expression on her face very visible.

I'm overcome with guilt and sadness, tears flooding my eyes.

She's right. She's my mother, she's been by my side through everything, she brought me into this world, she's been taking care of me for these past 17 years. It's not fair to her that I allow Jimin to touch me and not my own flesh and blood.

I take a deep breathe to prepare myself.

I climb out of bed and stand up, walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her, bringing her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry, mom. I never thought about how you might feel." I say trying to hold in my sobs.

"Wow, I'm hugging you. I haven't hugged you in like 3 years." She whispered while bringing her arms up and hugging me back.