Chapter 21

Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck a duck. fUCk.

Jimin's mom wants to meet me. Tonight. As in like 2 hours from now.

I'm gonna have to meet his mother, her boyfriend and his daughter. I'm not down with this shit. I'm gonna have to explain the whole "no-touching" thing to them.

This is gonna make for an interesting night....

Jimin pulls into my driveway and parks his car.

"You coming in or do you wanna wait here?" I ask him while unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Do you mind if I come in?" He asks while taking the keys out of the ignition.

"No, it's fine." I say and step out of the car.

We quickly make our way up to my room, avoiding my mother in the process.

I shove Jimin into the middle of the room and push my door shut.

"Damn, chill out man. Are you trying to hurt me?" He asks while rubbing his shoulder.

"Sorry, I just didn't want my mom to see you." I explain.

He responds with a nod.

"Okay, so do I have to dress to impress or can I just go in jeans?" I ask while looking through my closet.

"I'd dress to impress. My mother has very high standards when it comes to girls I date." He says while walking up behind me and putting his hands on my waist.

I continue to look through my closet when I come across this jumpsuit.

"What about this?" I ask while holding it up

"It's perfect." He whispers in my ear.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go to the bathroom and get ready. Stay here and try not to get caught." I say while grabbing heels to match my jumpsuit.

"Why can't you just get ready in here?" Jimin asks.

"Because you're in here." I say while giving him a 'bitch-you're-fucking-dumb' face.

"So? I can just turn around while you're changing." He says while crossing his arms.

"Alright well my makeup and curling iron are in the bathroom." I say.

"Y/N, I wanna watch you get ready. I wanna see how you're gonna make yourself even more beautiful than you already are, dumbass." He says with a tone full of attitude.

I let out a quiet 'okay' and run to the bathroom, grabbing my makeup and curling iron.

I sit down at the desk in my room and dump all of my makeup out.

I decided to do full beat. I applied primer, foundation, concealer, I baked my face, contoured, highlighted, made sure my eyebrows were on point and all that was left was my eye makeup.