Chapter 28

a/n- i was gonna write a smut scene but then i remembered that my one cousin reads this and she's a snitch. i'm not tryna get beat 😂 so sorry but no smut :( also i didn't proof read this so sorry for the 10,000 mistakes lol.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room.

But when I look down at my body, I'm naked and the events of last night hit me like a truck.

A smile spreads across my face, eventually causing me to blush.

I genuinely can't believe I didn't have a breakdown last night. Jimin has really helped me these past few months and I think I'm getting better.

Speaking of Jimin, where the hell is he?

The space to the left of me is empty, along with the room.

Noticing a pile of neatly folded clothes on the nightstand next to me, I reach over and grab them, quickly slipping into them while still in bed.

As I stand up off the bed, a stabbing pain in my lower body sends me crashing on the floor.

"Oh, fuck. He wasn't kidding when he said I wouldn't walk for a week."

After a good 10 minutes of me limping down the hallway and down the steps I make it to the kitchen. Only to see Jimin sitting at the table playing Hole.io on his phone.

"Hey, sleeping beauty." He says and looks up at me.

"Hi." I say in my morning voice and limp over to the table.

Jimin starts hysterically laughing uncontrollably.

"You good, babe? Something bothering you?" He says with a smirk after he calms down.

"Shut up, asshole."

He laughs as he goes back to playing his game.

"I think I'm gonna head out." I say and slip my as I slip my shoes on.

"What? No, you can't just hit it and quit it!" He yells, standing up and pulling me into his arms.

"I'm not quitting it, dumbass." I laugh.

"Please stay." He whispers.

"Won't your mom be mad when she finds out I spent the night?" I pull back and look at him.

"Nah. She won't be back for a few days." He explains and pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What?"

"I found a note when I woke up saying she went on a business trip. It was last minute."

"Oh, shit. Alright." I say and pull myself out of his embrace.

I turn around to walk away but I'm thrown over Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin! PUT ME DOWN!" I yell as I punch his back repeatedly.

He starts to walk into a a different room.

"JIMIN!" I scream and continue to hit him.

I feel a smack on my ass.

"Shhh. Calm down, Babygirl."

I shut my mouth and enjoy the view of Jimin's ass.

He puts me down in the living room and all the that had rushed to my head starts circulating again.

Jimin pulls me onto the couch, putting my legs over his as he cradles my head.

"What are you doing, Jimin." I ask.

"I just wanna cuddle." He says in a cute voice.

"Well, I could've walked over here. I have legs, dingus." I chuckle.

"Yeah, well I know you're sore from last night." He laughs.

"Shhhhhhh." I laugh and hit his chest.

We sit there in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

"Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I lift my head up to look at him.

"Were you actually ready? I mean after JJ, I knew you were scared. I'm worried I scarred you. And now you're really sore so I'm afraid I was too rough."

"Jimin, if I wasn't ready I would have stopped you. And don't worry about me being sore."

"How am I supposed to not worry?"

"Because I like it when you're rough."

He chuckled and I noticed a blush creep onto his cheeks.

"I love you, Jimin." I say as I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer.

"I love you, Y/N."

a/n- a really short n shitty chapter. but i wanted to get something out so this is better than nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️. talk to you guys later ❤️

word count- 703