the move

(Y/N) POV
I sighed as i brought the last box in from the moving van into the living room. "I can't wait to see everyone they're going to be so surprised!" I laughed. "lets see who should i surprise first? Aphmau, Travis, Katlyen, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Dante, Laurence, Aaron..." i said with a pause "or Zane" i said dreamily with a little giggle.

I felt a vibration coming from my phone which was in my pocket and hear my ringtone go off signacome on and realize that Aph is calling.

i picked put the phone and answered "hey Aph"

"hey Cha Wassa (Y/N) how are you today"Aphmau said in a happy voice

"oh I'm good how are you"i replied

"I'm fine just really happy i got another levi poster"she said with a snicker

"of course you did Aph"i said with a grin

"so how was your day today (Y/N)"

"oh it was fine" i said with a grin knowing that I was just a few houses down from her

"oh i gotta go soon I wanted to go meet the new person on Mystreet before it got to late."

oh no all the blood drained from my face and i started having panic attack Aphmau was coming here I wanted to surprise her first but i guess i can't now

" oh wow thats really cool Aph!" i said with a fake giggle as i ran around my new home and turned off every light

"ok well i gotta go now to meet the new neighbor after i get my shoes on i'll talk to you later bye"

As soon as she said bye I had finished getting all the lights off and locking all the doors. I made it to my room and locked the door just meer seconds before Aphmau knocked on my front door . after about a minute she stopped and walked away most likely thinking that i went out somewhere.

"the surprise will happen" i sighed to my self quietly as I stated to walk down the stairs

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my fanfic I hope you liked it i worked really hard on it i will try and update all the time i promise thanks for reading again hehe this is my first story so i would like it if you shared it to all of your friends and stuff and give me tips plz ok till next time bye!!!!!!!!!

published on 5/31/18