•~• part 13 •~•

"Ok I have to be there in about three hours" I said to myself as I pulled my hood up and walked to the local pharmacy. I walked around and found some f/h/c (fake hair color) hair dye. I walked up the the cashier and bought it the man in front turned around only for me to see a very familiar blond haired man 'OH IRENE NO ITS GARROTH HES GONNA CALL ZANE!' I put my head down and pulled out one of my voice actor voices. I put my head down and walked up to him. "hello thanks for visiting l/p is this all you would like to but today." He said not noticing that he wasn't he usual spunky self. "Yes that will be all."I said a strand of my h/c hair fell out from under my hood. "Excuse me sir are you ok?" I asked garroth to see why he was upset. "Oh well my younger brother girlfriend ran away today and she was a good friend of mine." He said as I felt a pang of guilt. "Well I Hope she shows up ok." I said walking out of the store with my hair dye. I walk down the street to an apartment building and ended up buying an apartment. I went into my new room and started to dye my hair. I walked out of my apartment and went to the mall to get some new clothes. I decided to change my wardrobe so I could be less recognized. I walked into hot topic only to be greeted by none other than Gene I walked around and bought some f/e/c (fake eye color) contact lenses. I bought some band and anime t shirts and walked up to the front desk and bought all my items. Luckily for me gebe didn't recognize me due to my dyed hair and bandana. I walked out and started walking to the makeup shop and bought some new make up. I walked back to my apartment and put the contacts in and changed into a attack on Titan shirt that I bought. I changed my makeup. I checked the time to see that I had 20 minutes to get to the news station.

•*• le time skip•*•

"Today on channel 93 news we have a new report of a missing woman from Phoenix drop. Her name is y/n Lycan she went missing today after she ran away." She news woman said 'oh shit this is not good' and they showed a picture of me on the screen. "We have her older brother Aaron Lycan here with us to give some insight on what happened." She said as I turned to camera to catch Aaron And the news woman. "So Aaron why do you think your sister ran away?" She questioned. "I have no clue her life was perfect she had amazing friends, a loving family, and a perfect boyfriend." He sawas d a few years falling from his face. 'I can't do this he didn't know the whole story he's just saying the stupid lies Zane poured into his mind!' I left from the camera and ran out side. "Miss. F/l/n where do you think your going?!" Away from here I shouted at him. "IF YOU LEAVE YOU LEAVE THIS JOB!" He shouted. "Then I guess I lost this job." I said walking away. I walked down the street and see a pizzeria with a help wanted sign. 'Well at least in the pizza business I won't need to film interviews with people I don't want to see I think I also saw a sign in the news paper isn't it called something like fazbears family pizzeria .'  I walked into the building. I saw the animal robots up on the stage they looked kinda creepy but I know not to judge someone by their cover. I walked up to the main desk. "Excuse me I would like to take the open job position." I said the man looked at me weird. "Are you sure it's for the night shift." "Yes I need a job." "Ok well you start tonight I can show you around but I must warn you of one thing the animatronics are know to come try and stuff night guards into the suit thinking that they are an exoskeleton." He said walking me around the place. "oh well I guess I have to clear some things up."

•*• le time skip brought to you by foreshadowing in the previous chapter•*•

"Hello I'm y/n um I'm very much human so please don't kill me if you need anything um please kindly Ask I'm here to help." I said to the animatronics. My shift started in 5 minutes so I headed to the security office. 'This is gonna be one hell of a life'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two chapters in a day yay o have a whole story line in my head now so yay expect more updates and yes I was foreshadowing in the last chapter time skip lmao I hope you like this chapter expect another update soon.

Ok bai baiiiiii

Azrella~Sama out