Hanging Out

"Beat you!" I yelled to Aaron and zane from my door way "Ha as if! If you hadn't caught me off guard I would have beat you!"Aaron yelled tumbling into my house. "Come on zane actually run!" I shouted to zane as he walked umps driveway "Well I don't see the point of it now since I'm really already here," he said walking into my house. "oh um watch out for those last few boxes on the couch."i said. 'what all is in those boxes?" Aaron asked. "oh there all family photos from a long time ago... hey Aaron you mind helping me unload them in my room?" i asked. " yea anything for my  stubby baby sister ~" Aaron said walking up the stairs with half of the boxes. "hey!" i yelled up to him as i grabbed the other half of the boxes "Zane could you stay here for a minute?" i asked. "yea sure." he said turning on my little pony "yea just make tour self right at home then." i mumbled under my breath. "Y/N what did you really want when you asked me to come help carry the boxes up?" Aaron asked. "well... I um I wanted to ask how you controlled your anger and your ears and tail you know just in case I-"Aaron cut me off before I could Finnish the sentence. "I'll be here to help you no matter what happens because that is what family is for." Aaron said pulling me into tight hug. "I'm just scared that something will happen and I will hurt someone with my eyes or I will cause something bad to happen I  just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me." I said. "Look I'm just two houses down ok if you need anything just come to me and I will help you but for now want to give you this just to settle your mind."he looked down and pulled a (f/c) bandana out of his pocket "If you every get angry at someone just putt this bandana on to cover you eyes thats what I did in college." Aaron said. "thank you." I said.  "You're the best big brother anyone could ask for." I continued. "ok well come on lets head back down stairs I'm sure Zane really wants to hang out with you." Aaron said in a slightly annoyed tone of voice. "ok lets head back down, and Aaron stop being do protective I'm a grown adult I can date if I want to unless you just want too act like Dad." I called out to him as I was going down the stairs. "HEY IM NOT LIKE DAD!!!! I'M JUST PROTECTIVE OF MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!" he yelled out. "you do know that I've had a boyfriend before of corse dad didn't know but then he cheated on my I don't even know why I liked him."I said immediately regretting it. "WAIT YOU DATED SOMEONE AND DIDN'T TELL ME..... AND WAIT HE CHEATED ON YOU WHO WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!" Aaron shouted. "Umm.... Its really embarrassing I dated Gene in high school." I mumbled. "YOU DATED GENE LIKE DANTE'S BROTHER GENE?!" are shouted. "Ok first off yes that is the Gene that I dated secondly stop yelling I know you want to protect me forever and always because I'm the baby of the family but I have to grow up eventually and you are going to knock my over with how loud you are." i said. "ok I'll be quite but he cheated on you and you never said anything. why you do i would have beat him up right."he said he eyes turning red oh no i should never have told him that.  "Aaron we need to go into the bathroom real quick..." i said making the special Ultima signal our family made. "oh god ok yea lets do that we should talk this out." Aaron said as a back up because Zane was watching us.

>>>>>>time skip brought to you by GOD 707<<<<<<

"What was all that about?"  Zane asked us as we walked down the stairs." Oh i told Aaron something and we had to go talk it out." i said looking over at my brother "I'm tired I think in gonna go hit the hay see you guys later." Aaron said as he walked out the door. "bye Aaron" Zane and I said said at the same time.

>>>>>>time skip because I'm to lazy to type out hours worth of hanging out<<<<<<

Zane and I sat on the couch and talked while watching my little pony and before we knew it we had been here for 3 hours but it only felt like 3 minutes we said our goodbyes and i plopped my self down on my bed. "Phew i went to go see every one and I haven't even properly eaten since breakfast two days ago thats weird for me." I said to myself. I felt so weak when i got off my bed that could not keep my ears and tail hidden they popped right out and i could not re-hide them and i could hardly walk so i pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Aaron the only person that I know of on this that knows of me being a werewolf 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok so this chapter was out before i planned it so YAY I don't have anything to do today so I might wright another chapter today but you never know ok bye