Oh the world of suprise

Zane POV
'So, me, (Y/n), Katlyen, Travis, and Kawaii~Chan got into Kawaii~Chan's car and started looking for jobs.

~Time Skip brought to you by your big brother, Aaron's abs~

After an hour or two of no luck finding jobs, I got a call from Garroth*

G-Garroth*
Z-Zane

Z- Hello?
G-Hey baby brother!
Z-Wat do you want?
G-You have any luck looking for jobs?
Z-No, still looking...
G-We'll when you get back I have a surprise!!!!
Z-Oh god....
G-Trust me, it's nothing bad
Z-Fine...
G-See ya later litter brother!!

     BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Who was that?" said (Y/n) who was sitting next to me. "Oh, it's was Garroth*, he said he had a 'surprise for us when we get back" I said. Her eyes sparkled a little bit, I knew she loved surprises.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

"Oh, it was Garroth*, he said he had a 'surprise' for us when we get back." Zane said. I could tell my eyes sparkled, because Zane smiled and took my hand. He knew I loved surprises!

~Time skip brought to you my Space Mom and Space Dad telling you to stop cussing~

"I did it!!" I started doing my happy dance to Zane, who was super confused. "You did what?" He said confused, "I got a job!!" "That's great!!" Zane said kissing me. "I'm so proud of you!!" he said hugging me, we started to jump up an down. ~time skip brought to you my Kawaii~Chan's cupcakes~

We were back to our old street to meet up with everyone else, it was time for Garroths* surprise!!! "Excited?" Zane teased, you punched him in the arm playfully then giggled. We made our way to everyone else where Garroth* looked ikr he was about to burst with happiness. "Whoa, dude you ok?" I asked Garroth*. Garroth's POV
(A/n: WHOA , that's a first...)

I was literally gonna explode of happiness, "Whoa, dude you ok?" (Y/n) asked, "Sorry it just that I have something to tell you guys!!"
"What is it?" they all said in unison. "So, I was talking to my Dad..." "oh no..." Zane said. " It's nothing bad! Trust me!!! So I was talking to him, and... he was able to find us new houses!!!"

(Y/N) POV

"He was able to find us new houses!!!" Garroth* exclaimed. I. Was. Shooketh. "He did what?!" Aphmau said with excitement in her voice. "Yea!!"
"YAAAAAAAY" we all exclaimed and we started to get our stuff together to make our way to our new houses.

~time skip brought to you by the limited edition pinkie~cake~

As I was packing my stuff in my car Zane's hugged me from behind. "Boo" he said in my ear. "YOU SCARED MEH!!" I said trying to catch my breath, "Sorry about that, but I wanted to ask you something...." Zane said nervously. "Ok, what is it?" I said turning around. "Well... I was wondering... when we get to the new street..... would you want to....." Zane said but stoped at the last part, he was blushing and looked like a tomato. I giggled then let him continue, "Would like it, if we got a house together?" Zane said finally looking me in the eye, I was overjoyed. "Of course, I would love it." I said, Zane smiled and pulled me into a kiss. After a good 5 minuets, Aaron tapped on they shoulder. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yea" I smiled and looked a Zane "we're ready"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hai ok so I will not ever take credit for something I didn't do so that why I must credit my wonderful daughter Yellow_Rose_Fire05 for this chapter I ran out of ideas and she wrote this entire thing and I'm forever in debt thank you so much

Ok bai baiiiiii

Azrella~sama and yellow~senpai out