health

phone ringing  dialing Aaron 

A-Aaron Y-y/n

A-Whats up y/n do you need something

Y-Well I haven't eaten properly for like the past 3 days and...

A-Open the door

Y-I can't

A-Why not

Y-I can't stand up or even hide my ears and tail

A-Is there another way into your house

Y-My back door is unlocked

phone beeping call with Aaron has ended

I hear a thud and hear someone running up to my bed room 'oh that must be Aaron' I thought and sure enough Aaron came into my room and sat in front of me. "Y/N!!! Are you ok??" Aaron asked frantically "yes Aaron I'm ok i have not eaten right in three daysand i can't hide my ears and tail but other than that I'm 100% fine." i say with more sarcasm than needed."ok i know you have a lot of sarcasm and spunk for your tiny fixture but you only have that much sarcasm when your in pain... I'm going to go cook you something ok just stay here." Aaron said as he started to leave the room "LIKE I CAN GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE IM NOT IN TOTAL PAIN!!!!!!" you said 

~time skip to when food is ready~

"Ok i made your favorite (f/f)" Aaron said placing the food down infant of me. "Thank you Aaron you really are the best and even for remembering my favorite thank you I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier I was just in pain." I said looking down. "It's ok I've don't that to people as well to like remember that one time i fell on carpet and screamed at everyone for a good 10 minutes." Aaron said "oh yea that was fun to watch!" I giggled "ok well I'm going to stay here with you until you feel better ok?" Aaron said i nodded my head in response "and you know if it would make you feel better I'll take my ears and tail out and then i can go close all the blinds and curtains so when you can walk and not put your ears and tail away you can still wander." Aaron said in a  caring voice. "that would be nice, thank you." i said as his ears and tail came out. "No problem I would do anything for my little munchkin of a sister." Aaron said teasing me. "i don't have time for your bad nicknames right now, I want to get to walking asap do you mind helping me?" i asked. he stood and put a hand down to me signaling as a yes i took his hand and tried to stand up my knees wobbled and i stood taking a few steps and getting the hang of walking again i slowly walked over to our plates and picked them up and carried them to the kitchen and started washing them when i feel Aaron come up and take the sponge from my hand and started washing the dishes himself telling me to go to the living room and try hiding my ears and tail i tried for half and hour and finally got them to go down when i went to show Aaron he put his away and left knowing that i felt better. i thanked him for all if his help and sent him on his way now that my ears and tail are hidden i can go see zane. i called zane and asked him if i could come over and he said that it would be great so i changed my shirt and grabbed my Lycan crest sweat shirt and put it on over my shirt and walked down the street to zane's house.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I HAD NO MORE INSPIRATION FOR THIS CHAPTER AND I WANTED TO DO A LITTLE BONDING TIME BETWEEN YOU AND AARON BECAUSE HE IS YOUR BROTHER BUT THANKS FOR READING SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!