11: Party? Part 2

Toni's POV

"Cheryl... I think we killed her."

"Betty... I'm... I'm gonna have to call you back..." She hangs up. "Shit. What-what do we do?"

"Well it was self defense, right? She was about to kill us and your grandma hit her. She didn't mean to kill her."

"You're right." She takes her phone out again and call someone.

"Who are you—?" I start.

"Hey, Kevin. I need you to come back upstairs, alone... don't ask questions just come." she sighs. "He's on his way."

"Okay."

"Cheryl... the story we use won't make sense. They don't think Heather killed Jason."

"Okay... okay... how about I came clean to Heather about cheating on her with you, and she pulled a gun on us. The rest we keep the same."

"Okay. No harm in that. Plus Kevin already thinks you cheated on her."

"Cheryl, Toni, what do you... what the hell is going on?"

"Kevin, we need you to call your dad. Heather tried to kill me when she found out I was cheating on her. My nana hit her with a pan and she... she's dead."

"Oh my god, Cheryl. I'll call him." He walks out of the room.

Cheryl starts to tear up a little.

I pull Cheryl into a hug. "It's gonna be okay, Cher. I promise."

"Can you stay here tonight?" She asks and I nod, kissing her forehead softly.

"Okay, he's on his way. I'll tell my dad everything. You guys should probably go deal with the party and everything tonight. You can come to the station tomorrow to give your statements."

"Thanks, Kev."

"Of course." He says as Cheryl and I walk downstairs.

"Cheryl? Where the hell have you been?" Veronica yells at me, obviously drunk.

"Just upstairs."

"With Toni?" She smirks as I look away. "Does Heather know?" Cheryl just doesn't say anything.

"Veronica... why don't you just leave us alone, because it's none of your fucking business. You aren't even gonna remember this in the morning you're so drunk." I tell her off.

"Fine." She stumbles off. "Archiekins where'd you go?" She yells.

"Okay everyone! Party's over!" I hear Cheryl yell. They all look at her, roll her eyes, and continue partying. "The cops are coming and will be here in about 5 minutes. I'm assuming everyone here is underage?" She yells even louder, and everyone leaves.

"So... are you sure you're okay with everyone thinking you cheated on Heather?" I ask Cheryl as we clean up her house a little.

"I don't care what everyone else thinks of me. I mean you know the truth, that's all that matters to me." She smiles.

———

Cheryl's POV

Kevin and his dad left about half an hour ago. Heather's body was now down at the morgue, probably sitting in body bag. I'm still having a hard time processing what happened.

Toni and I were laying in bed. I had my head on her chest. Her arm wrapped around me. She leaned down and kissed my forehead. At this moment, the thought of Heather completely left my mind. All I cared about, all I could focus on, was this girl who's arms I was laying in. I loved her.

"Goodnight, Toni."

"Goodnight, Cheryl."

A/N
Ok so. That's basically how I wanted it to play out when I brought Heather into the story, it probably sucked but whatever.