15: I Don't Want To Be Fixed

warnings: attempted rape

Cheryl's POV

I woke up the next day in Toni's bed. I was cuddled up to her. I heard my alarm go off on my phone and I knew I had to get up for school. It had woken her up as well.

"No... Cheryl, you have to get up." Toni said as I tried to fall back asleep.

"I don't want to go to school without you, though!" I whined.

"I know, baby. But it'll be fine." She kissed my forehead and got up. "I'll pick you up after school."

"Fine." I pouted, getting up.

She drove me to school on her motorcycle. After she kissed my cheek and dropped me off, I went over to Veronica and Betty.

"Hey guys." I said softly.

"Hey... Cheryl." Betty said cautiously.

"Don't worry." I laughed. "Everything's fine."

"Okay. That's good." Veronica said.

———

I went into the girls locked room before cheerleading practice and nobody was in here. I heard the door open but I still didn't see anyone.

I changed my clothes and started to leave when someone jumped in front of me.

"Um... what the hell are you doing the girls locker room, Nick?" I chuckled nervously.

"Let's just get to the point, Cheryl. You're girlfriend got my boy Reggie suspended a week. Which means he's gonna miss the big game on Friday." He got closer to me, so close that I was up against a locker. "You're a dyke, Bombshell. And you just need someone like me to fix that."

"Fuck off, Nick. I don't want to be fixed." I pushed him away from me.

He pushed me into the locker hard, and held my hands against it. "I think you do..." He whispered, before starting to grind his body against mine.

"Nick stop!" I yelled. He pushed on me harder and started to take my shorts off. "Nick!"

"Hey what the fuck is going on in here!?" Veronica yelled, running into the locker room with Betty.

"Veronica. Help." I could barely get out.

"Get off of her!" She yelled punching him. Betty came up too and kicked him.

Betty continued to attack him, while Veronica just hugged me. "Hey, you're okay now."

I just cried on her shoulder thinking about what just happened.

———

Toni's POV

I got to school and didn't see Cheryl. I had already texted her multiple times. After a few minutes, I got a text from Veronica.

Veronica: Toni, you need to come to the Pembrooke right now. It's about Cheryl.

I got back on my motorcycle and drove there.

Veronica let me in.

"Veronica what's going on? Where's Cheryl?" I asked worriedly.

"Toni... Cheryl..." She sighed. "Nick St. Clair tried to rape Cheryl." She finally got out.

"What? I'm gonna kill that bastard. Where is she?" I say with a mixture of anger and sadness in my voice.

"She's in my room."

I walk into her room to see Cheryl on the bed.

"Toni..." She runs over and cries.

"Hey, it's okay now... you're okay... I'm not gonna let him hurt you again."

A/N
I'm sorry for my writing in this part. It's just hard to write this kind of thing and I didn't really know how to explain it without making it too graphic. Also I didn't proof read it, so sorry for the mistakes.