I'm just a women?

Y/N POV

Thomas approached me with his hand out and that smug smirk on his face as usual. "Care for an evening stroll ma'am?" He asked smoothly. "I don't care if your a trainee or not, thats Lt. Colonel l/n to you Mr. Jefferson." I snapped, shoving his hand away. I swear I saw him give a look that read 'Didn't expect that'. "Uh—" He cleared his throat. "Yes, Lt. Colonel l/n." I rolled my eyes and continued into my tent as he caught up to me. "But about that walk?" He asked. "No Mr. Jefferson. It's been a long day and I'd rather not; especially with you." I growled. He stopped in his tracks as I entered my tent, blowing out the candle.

Thomas POV

She's feisty, determined, she has common knowledge... and she's beautiful. I will make her mine. One way or another. I realized that I had a stupid look on my face and nodded to myself, turning and heading to my tent. As I walked off I murmured, through hearing distance, "She's just a women though, and not many can resist my charms." Just then y/n came out of her tent, I could tell she was fighting back tears. "Is that all I am to you, just a women?" I could hear pain in her voice.

Y/N POV

I walked out of my tent hearing his words, staring at Thomas. "Is that all I am to you, just a women?" I tried fighting back tears, I think a few escaped though. "We-Well I-I didn't mean it that way Lt. Colonel l/n." He choked out. "Save it. Let me know when you truly want to make it up to me!" I snapped before turning back into my tent, tears started to flow and I let out a whimper.

Did I actually care about Thomas?

No.

Did I actually love Thomas?

No.

Did he actually care about me?

N-No...

I couldn't fight that, I think he did. And I think what I said actually stung. I didn't want it to be true but I think it is. "I-I care about Thomas Jefferson." I murmured softly to myself, a small smile appeared on my face at the thought of him. He was usually really sweet, he messed up. Yeah. But we all make mistakes.

I got up from my knees and walked back out of the tent, Thomas was sitting on a rock with his hand in his hair. "Y/n, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it p-please let me make it up to you. I-I don't like seeing you cry, or hurt in general-" I cut Thomas off by giving him a light peck on the cheek. "I forgive you Thomas." I smiled and turned back to my tent. "Goodnight Tommy~" I called over my shoulder. I saw a light pink crawl up his cheeks as I called him that, putting a hand to the spot where I had given him a kiss. "D-Don't call me that. Goodnight Ms. l/n." He replied as he turned away and headed for his tent too.
:-: :-:

A/N

Oml, look I'm back. Amazing right? To me anyways. Hope ya liked the chapter. Any ideas for the next?