Back with my Family

A/N: this is gonna be a bit of a short chapter, sorry! Also, I've got a new book I'm working on, it's got five chapters so far, it's called: I Just Can't Help Falling for You {*~Rafael Casal x Reader~*}
Enjoy! I'm taking requests on this book and Rafael x Reader!

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

I woke up cuddled with Thomas, he was sleeping soundly, I sighed contently. I began tracing out his features, littered align his stomach.

I traced around his abs with my nail, i hummed, his toned arms still wrapped tightly around me. I then tapped his nose lightly and that woke him up.

He flashed a lazy smile. "Mornin' beautiful." He purred, "Good morning Tommy." I grinned, he released me and I got up.

I got off our bed and slipped off my night gown, changing into a dress and corset, all the whirl Thomas watched me.

"Women wear to many layers." He comments. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom and to Cornelius' room.

I lightly knocked on his door to see if he was up, I heard some running and my son answered the door. "Mama!" He cheered and hugged my leg.

I smiled warmly at him  and picked him up. "You want some breakfast?" I offered. "Yeah, Daddy's Macaroni is getting old." He commented.

I chuckled and Thomas came over, in his usual Magenta suit, looking offended. "Sorry, Daddy. Mama's cooking is better." Cornelius Calle Dover my shoulder as I began to walk into the kitchen.

I set Cornelius down on the couch and began to make some Pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon. Thomas came up from behind me and Hugged my waist, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, she does have better cooking." Thomas murmured, his hot breath against my skin sent shudders down my spine. He chuckled and lifts his head out from the crook of my neck, rest his chin on my head lovingly.

"Can you please let me make breakfast Tommy?" I giggled. "I am, is it wrong to love you?" He frowned. "No, but I'm trying to cook." I gave a muffled reply.

He sighed and lets me go. "Fine.." He grumbled and sat beside Cornelius and began to play with him. I watched my boys play with a slight chuckle.

I turned my attention back to the food. I hummed as I began to finish up.

I put the food on three plates then called them for breakfast, Thomas came over with Cornelius on his shoulder while Thomas he'd his legs.

I rolled my eyes and hand them their plates, they sat down at the table and I took a seat beside Thomas. I began to dig into my food, shoveling it into my mouth. Cornelius and Thomas did the same.

"I missed your cooking." Thomas murmured, giving out a dreamy sigh. I chuckled lightly and continued to eat.