I met a Floof!

A/N: This isn't part of the actual book, it's just a modern day chapter I felt like writing. If you don't wanna read it, okay, that's fine.

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

I walked into the Mall with my gay friends, (no shade against the LGBT community) Lafayette, Hercules, Alexander and John.

We entered a shop, it was black on the inside with hints of galaxy. The people working at the cash registers wore different clothes.

One man in particular caught my eye, he had a floof Of Black curls on his head and neatly cut beard. He wore black pants and a Magenta tank-top; showing off his clearly toned body.

I found myself staring at the stranger, he smirked back at me. He then proceeded to lens on the counter, speaking to me.

His voice was laced with a thick southern accent. How could someone be so hot and work everyday without being flirted on?

"Thanks darlin'," The man grinned broadly. Shit, I said that out loud? "You're not you bad ya'self." His smirk returned, I blushed deeply and tried to push away the comment.

"So are you new to town?" He questioned and leaned back, standing straight once more with an arched brow. "No, I just don't get out much... Y'know? Socialization is exhausting." I chuckled.

"Ah, I see." He winks. "So, is talking to me, 'exhausting'?" He quoted. "W-Well, W-What I mean is—" I got flustered quickly and he cut me off with a chuckle.

"You're good darlin' I'm just teasin'." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and let out a giggle. "You've got a cute laugh." He complimented, leaning on the counter once more; his chin resting on his hands.

"T-Thanks.." I stuttered, damnit... in front a cute guy and now my stutter decides to act up? "No need to be ashamed of a stutter, I stutter at times too. Besides, it makes you all the more cute~" He purred, tapping my nose with his finger lightly.

He winked and chewed some gum I didn't realize he had until now, leaning back and crossing his arms. He grinned adorably, and I couldn't help but swoon at his quirky nature.

"Here ya' are darlin'." He says, handing a paper to me. I read the small paper, it has his number and name. I smiled and blushed lightly, "Well, I'll see you around Thomas?" I arched a brow.

"You can be sure of it." He cooed, winking once more. I grin and waved, I left the store with the group; still blushing and a giggly mess.