His poor Wife...

A/N: Ooo (I just said that out loud and sounded very stupid, nothing new!) We got 2k reads guys, half way there. Here's another chapter, probably from your not favorite author!

Y/N POV

I placed a hand over my gaping mouth, staring at the pamphlet in dismay. "Kitten, what's wrong?" Thomas muttered, turning towards me.

I swallowed and remove my hand, looking at my husband as tears welled in my eyes. "Eliza." Was all I could choke out, his gaze instantly softened.

Thomas sat on the couch beside me and pulled me into a comforting hug, I gripped onto him tightly as I sniffed.

"Do you wanna pay her a visit?" Thomas whispered in my ear. "I do," I commented and pulled away.

I shifted uncomfortably in my dress, I huffed and stood up, making my way upstairs. "Do we still have any of my revolutionary outfits?" I called over my shoulder.

"They should be in the closet!" Thomas shouted, I hummed and opened the door. "Thanks curly fry!" I shouted back. (There's no curly fries then...) I don't give a fuck.
(STAHP BREAKING THE WALL! *Author frantically attempts to tape the wall back) Haha, lol.. (STAUP!) On with the story!

I waked in lightly and skipped over to the closet, (Woman, you've got a dress on!) I stepped I raise of the walk-in and looked around.

I began to shuffle through different dresses and suits of ours. I finally found an old revolutionary war-coat, I smiled and slid out of my dress.

"Thomas!!" I yelled in annoyance, moments later I heard running which caused me to chuckle. "What? What is it?! Did you fall  and get injured?!" He rambled and rushes over to me, checking my body for bruises or wounds.

"Thomas I'm fine, I just need help with my corset." I informed him, his face tinted pink with embarrassment as he nodded.

He skillfully pulled and loosened different strings, once he was done he let go and kissed my shoulder tenderly. He then proceeded downstairs once again.

I pulled up the beige pants and began to work my way over to the coat and shirt. I buttoned up the shirt and pulled the blue coat over it.
I then grabbed a pair of black boots and slid into them.

I walked back down the stairs and composed myself, "Let's go." I murmured and Thomas nodded. We walked out the door To Monticello and Thomas got us a carriage.

When we'd arrived at the Hamilton Grange Thomas paid the young man who'd brought us here, and helped me off the carriage.

We then approached the door and I knocked lightly, waiting patiently. Who knows what Eliza and Philip must be going through.

Moments later a young man with his hair pulled into a ponytail, and freckled face, answered the door.

He saw Thomas and scowled. "We aren't accepting visitors right now." The man sneered. "You must be Philip," I stated.

"How do you know me?" He stared at me in disbelief. "I'm Y/N Jefferson, Thomas' wife, and a friend of your mother." I told him calmly.

"You? A Jefferson?" Philip scoffed. "Yes. I'm a Jefferson and my Father is the President Philip, I'd advise you let me see Eliza." I growled.

"Philip, who's at the door?" A weak voice called. "No one, Ma." He responds, glancing behind him, his gaze softened at the voice.

Just then Eliza came up from behind him, pushing him aside to see us. I gave a sorrowful smile. "I'm so sorry." I whispered as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Don't be, its not your fault." She said shakily, Eliza let me go and hugged Thomas as well. "Do come in." Eliza gestured inside and glared at her son, who sighed in defeat and walked away.

We walked inside as told, Eliza lit a lantern and set it down on a small square table. She then knelt down and I did too, she grabbed a lie of letters.

One by one, she proceeded to burn them. Singing gently, there it is again! Music comes out of no where in America, what The fuck is wrong with us?!

(SERIOUSLY! I JUST FIXED THE WALL!!) lmao, haha. Fuck you. (Bitch, fourth wall tape isn't easy to buy... or fish for that matter!) Too bad, fuck off. (*Sigh* can we just get back to the story?) Sure, lol.

"Burrrn..." Eliza sang softly, I felt so bad for her. By the time all of them were burned I gave her a hug, she sobbed quietly into my shoulder.

I let her go and nodded respectfully, her eyes glistened with tears. "Let ya know if Hamilton does anything more." I stated, she nodded. "I will." She have a broken smile.

I grabbed Thomas' elbow and we walked out. Thomas got another carriage and we arrived at Monticello.

When we stepped inside Philip and Cornelius were passed out on the couch. When the fuck, did Philip leave, and head here?!

I sighed and made my way upstairs. I didn't bother to change, tossing my boots across the room. I collapsed on the bed and passed out to the warmth of toned arms.