ch.1

Crash! Bang!

Percy was getting punched by his god awful stepfather, Gabe Ugliano. It wasn't his first time being abused. It was like this ever since he was a born, the same year his mother got married to this bastard. It went on like this for three years until now, when Percy was five.

Today, was Friday. Percy's favourite day of the week. It was the day that his mom picked him up from kindergarten. 

He waited excitedly at the gate and after what felt like forever, Sally came and picked up Percy.

Everything was fine until Sally whirled around, sensing that something was off.
A giant hell hound was bounding towards them. 

Sally quickly took out her celestial bronze dagger which Poseidon gave her for Percy's and her safety.
Her untrained hands shakily held the weapon in front of her, trying to protect herself and her son.

The hell hound quickly dodged and slashed at her, and the most disatrous of all disasters happened before Percy's eyes. 

In her final breath, she made a wish.

"My son will grow into a caring, modest man. I wish for all gods who have lost or do not have a son to be my son's parent.'' She said, shuddering as rain began to pour down on the mother and son. "I know that this is a selfish wish. But I hope you can understand. I hope, that you will listen."

Sally Jackson then saw Thanatos looming over her, a check list in hand. Even he pitied her. 

She turned to face Percy, ignoring the God of death for the moment.
"Bye bye little one. Don't come and see me anytime soon yeah? Be good and stay stro-strong...''

Percy roared as he saw his mother's lifeless body. Thanatos came to collect her soul, and Hermes went to guide it to the Underworld, both watching the boy who picked up the cold blade with raging fury.

The Hell hound didn't stand a chance when it came to prowl around the anger stricken son of the sea, energised by the rain of empathy. He whirled and stabbed, and after receiving many blows on his small body, he finally killed the beast with a final stab, which burst into golden dust.

He slumped over his mother when he felt the presence of three people close in. The ground seemed to sway beneath him, and he struggled to stay up. 

The shadows closed in on him, and he felt rather warm. 

He was no longer dripping wet like one moment ago, and his wounds seemed to evaporate to nothing. 

The shadows loomed over him, and he looked up with blurry eyes. 

One was wearing a white swaying dress which had peacock designs and gold chains dangling down the side. She held her head high and had a small golden crown.

The other looked around fifteen. She had waist length auburn hair and striking silver eyes. She wore more modern clothing, and it was blindingly silver.

The last woman radiated warmth and a homely feeling. She wore a swaying dress akin to the first woman, but hers was brown. She had chocolatey eyes which dimly shone red.

"I am Hera. Queen of Olympus and the goddess of marriage.''
the first one said.

"I am Artemis. Goddess of the moon, hunt and chastity.''
the silver one said.

"I am Hestia. Goddess of the hearth and home.''
The warm one said.

"I'm Percy Jackson. Why are you here?''
Percy asked in a manner which questioned his age.

"We have come to listen to your mother's last wish. She asked for all gods who do not have a caring son to look after you.'' Hera answered.

Artemis closed Sally's glassy eyes and said,