ch.28

~Hannah~

What is that guy doing!!!! All acting dramatic like that! May I introduce to you Hannah Chique, the only demigod daughter of Gaea my butt!! Now all of their eyes are on me, and oh, gods! Oh, gods, I'm not good with attention!

''You're a daughter of Gaea!!'' The impish boy exclaimed.

"I guess?"

"But the last one died ages ago!" A girl with black hair and sea green eyes with a hint of ice exclaimed.

"Um, about that... She's in a similar situation as Nico and Hazel. She was 'killed' but all this time she has been sleeping underground." Percy explained. The rest nodded in understanding.

"If you have anything you want to ask just say alright? I know how it feels like to wake up, not knowing how the world changed." A girl with spiky hair and blue eyes said.

"Um, what are your names?"

"I'm Thalia the lieutenant of Artemis. This is my brother Jason. We're the children of Zeus and Jupiter. " The girl with the spiky hair said, motioning for a guy with gold hair and similar eyes.

"I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite. This is Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus." A pretty girl said, and I guess that elf is called Leo.

"I'm Zoë Nightshade lieutenant of Artemis, this is Phoebe Payne, daughter of Ares, Bianca di Angelo, daughter of Hades. All girls except Piper and Khione are the hunters of Artemis." A girl with volcanic eyes said, pointing at a redheaded girl and an olive-skinned girl.

"I'm Khione, goddess of Snow and Ice." A goddess?

"And I'm Percy Jackson, though I think you already knew that."

"You! What have you done? The earth is happy!" Aeolus yelled.

''Ah. That must be because of Gaea's daughter waking up.'' A man with furry legs said.''Hey cupcake, my name's Gleeson Hedge. You know about gods I presume? Well, I'm a satyr, the best of them all. You can call me coach Hedge.'' The ma-no, satyr offered his hand I shook it.

''Nice to meet you. I'm Hannah Chique, daughter of Gaea.''

''Heh, Hannah Chique. Did you know that Hannah in Japanese means flower? And Chique means earth?'' Percy said.

''N-no?''

''O-oh, we've got another Hazel...''

''The who?''

''Hazel. She's the daughter of Pluto and like you, she comes from a different time. She's also really shy and stuttery.''

''How rude! I'm only stuttering because you're-''

''So devilishly handsome?''

''Yes! No!!!!! I was going to say that you're-''

''So perfect for you?''

''NO!!!! You're so horrible!''

''Aww, she can't curse! Isn't that cute?''

''Urgh!''

''Am I dreaming? Or is Percy teasing a girl?'' Thalia said, rubbing her eyes.

''No, you're not dreaming unless we're having the same dream... Gods! True love!!!! Love at first sight! Should've killed Shakespeare earlier!'' Zoe yelled.

''Hey! I tease people?''

''Nah, I've been with you since you were two but never have you teased one of us. Piper, what do you think as a daughter of Aphrodite?'' What are they talking about?