ch.27

~Percy~

Time stopped as I stared into her eyes. She breathed in as she started to speak.

''Where's my mother?'' Her mother? Ah, Gaea.

''She has gone back to her slumber but she said that if you ask she'll appear and answer any question in your dreams. She said that she was sorry for not being able to see you in person, as the only way to wake her up is to spill the blood of one male, and one female demigod on the ancient land of Greece. Though she said that once this matter is settled, she may wake up again, this time not to evil but to good.'' She had put on a thoughtful look which could've been looking into thousands of light years ahead or even, what tonight's dinner was.

''Where are we?'' Her angelic vice asked once more.

''We are at the bottom of the god of air's palace. It seems that as the gods moved on with the centre of the population, Aeolus built his palace right above your 'resting place'.''

''Why did you come all the way down here?''

''If you weren't the daughter of Gaea I would've thought of you as a daughter of Athena. So curious!'' I mentally awwed as she flushed tomato red. ''Well, to answer your question, my friend nearly dropped and as I flew to save him I felt your life force so I came to check it out.''

''So where are your friends?'' ..... Oh, my blue cookies with cream on top! How could I have forgotten about them!!!

''Oh no... Grab on tight!!'' I picked her up and slid my arm under her knees and arms like a bride and extended my wings. Her eyes bored into my feathers but quickly evaded her gaze when she saw how I was carrying her. Then came the screaming.

Honestly. I start flying higher and higher and the only thing you notice is the wings, the way I'm carrying her and not the height or the fact that you're flying?

I flew at a reasonable speed so that Hannah won't throw up, or so that she won't pass out cause no way in hell am I explaining how she got to the bottom of the castle!

We finally got nearer to the top and I started t hear my sisters calling my name. They were bending over the cliff edge and yelling for me to come back. Then I saw Jason flying around the place but it seemed that he couldn't fly any more than a few metres because the air current was harsh and impossible to control for him. I gently landed next to them and put Hannah down, and the next thing I knew, I was being held down but five pairs of arms.

''Gods! Percy! Don't go disappearing like that!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!'' Phoebe sobbed. I was surprised because she never cried nor did she usually show emotion.

''Don't disappear again! You promised me that you won't disappear again!!'' Kori cried into my shoulder.

''I don't want to think that you went disappearing again! I felt so empty! It was like you died but I couldn't tell this time!'' Angel grabbed hold of my torso and started to clean her tear stained face with my shirt.

Thalia sobbed as she rested her head on my shoulder and Zo, Oh Poor Zoe. She had sunken to the ground, actually managing to melt the icy ground with her hot tears.

After a good hour or so my sisters finally got over it as I reminded them again.

''I'm a god. It'll take more than a dark cave to kill me off.''

Jason, Piper, Leo and Hannah stared at us awkwardly as I smirked at Leo, he saw my smirk and jumped up. He grabbed both of his quest mate's hands and the unknown girl's hand and brought them along to me and pushed them on top of my sisters and I and yelled.

''GROUP HUG!!!''

We laughed at his antics as he wriggled his eyebrows, expecting some sort of compliment. I don't know what we should compliment him for though... We stood up slowly and their eyes landed on the new girl.

Leo started. ''Hey beautiful? do you wanna be my girl?'' My sight turned red and I sent an enormous amount of my aura without really thinking and Leo was knocked off his feet. Thalia and piper looked at me knowingly but then confused. Thalia nudged my rib cage and I fell to the ground, holding onto my stomach.

''Percy's jealous~'' Thalia mused as my sisters started snickering.

''I am not!''

''Am too!''

''Am not!''

''Am too!''

''Shut up pine cone face!!''

''You wanna go kelp head?''

''Shut it!!'' Angel yelled. Sometimes my blood father, Poseidon shows in my personality. Especially when I'm fighting or bickering with Thalia; and the only ones who can break the fight is Bianca and Nico, the children of Hades. though most of the times Nico just joins...

''Sooo? do you like her?'' Khione interrupted.

''Sis!! Not helping!!''

''So you do!''

''Why are we here? oh yes! we need to meet Aeolus! let's go!!'' I quickly dashed ahead, then created a solid ice platform, connecting the Weather studio and the corridor.

I ran to the room which said 'on air' and burst through the door. There stood a man in a sky blue suit his face was unnaturally smooth and tan and had perfectly straight pearl white teeth. He had snow white hair and coal black eyes. He had a fake happy smile on his face as he talked to the camera.

After the discovery of my domain over demigods I had tried using them and finding out what I can do. Apparently, I can do demigod mind reading because I laughed when I heard Jason's mind. ''He looks like a Ken doll someone melted halfway in a microwave''.

''Ooh Zeus seems to be angry at Thailand today! beware for there may be a storm brewing! Now, see you in twelve minutes for more Weather Every Twelve!'' The camera switched off and the red 'on air' sign flickered off. Aeolus changed his face into a raging one as he stared at me.

''Who is this brat! How dare he come and interrupt the weather forecast!'' Mellie rushed forward and deeply bowed.

''Excuse me boss, but they said that they needed you to help their quest.''

''Help them? HELP THEM!? Why should I do that?''

''Sorry sir. My name's Perseus Jackson we came to collect a certain piece of paper which a demigod boy called Leo Valdez drew on when he was much younger. It will come in extremely handy in the future of the demigods.''

''Still, no reason why I should help you.''

''We have at least ten of your storm spirits which Gaea stole from you.''

''Humf! And why cannot kill you right now?'' His eyes glinted dangerously.

'Let's just say that a lot of important people are going to miss me.''

''Like who?'' The master of the winds sneered.

''Well for starters, ten gods.''

''Who, who, who and who?''

''Hestia, Artemis, Apollo, Persephone, Hades, Hera, Khione, Kronos and Gaea.'' I stated simply. By now my sisters and friends had arrived, yet Hannah was taking a little time. I think she was enjoying the outside world a bit.

''Boy!! have you gone mad? Gaea is your enemy! she won't miss you!''

''Oh, not if you save her daughter from a coma.''

''Daughter?''

''May I introduce to you, Hannah Chique, the only demigod daughter of Gaea.''I said, gesturing at Hannah, just as she came through the door.

Edited.