jū ni (12)

Again? Naruto this isn't funny! You know I've been trying to take it slow dammit!" Sasuke sat up and glared at the blond, anger radiating from every pore.

Naruto sighed and turned away. "I am not ready! Get that through your thick skull! It'll happen when it has to happen! Since when did sex become such a big thing to you?"

"It was always a big thing. I really want to lose my fucking virginity with you...but you won't let me! You're making me bloody frustrated and blow jobs aren't going to help!" Sasuke yelled, though he kept his voice relatively low so no one heard him.

Naruto shrank back against the pillow. "I'm not ready to lose it yet! Why are you in such a hurry anyway? Tell me, teme!"

"I'm not in a hurry! I feel like it's long overdue! We've been dating for two months! You've been refusing me for two weeks! It's been two whole weeks since the first time I tried!" Sasuke said, shifting to his side of the bed.

Naruto glared at him, before reaching to grab his discarded pants and pull something out. "You are in a hurry. Is it because of these?" he pulled out a wad of the notes Kidoumaru kept sending him. Sasuke stared at them in shock and then looked menacingly at Naruto.

"Have you been spying on me? Where did you get those?"

"No I have not been spying on you! I can't believe you'd say that to me! The maid gave these to me, because she found them in your school trousers and didn't know if they were important! Now answer me...is this what's bugging you?" Naruto's eyes were serious. He wanted to think it was because Sasuke loved him that he'd been trying these things. They still hadn't said those three little words.

Sasuke turned away still frowning. "No...yes...well they wouldn't be bugging me, if you hadn't been holding out on me! You just don't trust me do you? If you liked me then you wouldn't stop me!"

Naruto made a frustrated noise. "If I could walk out on you, I would. We know we like each other. Sex doesn't have anything to do with that yet! Please tell me you didn't be nice to me just to get into my pants Sasuke..." the moment he said it, Naruto knew he shouldn't have. Sasuke would take it badly and assume a whole lot of other things.

Sasuke stared at him and then paled. "How could you say that? Do you really believe that I'd open up to you and take you into my home for...for sex? You really don't trust me at all do you? You just see me as some pervert who wants to use you?"

"God that isn't what I meant! That's the way you've been acting for the past two weeks! Can you stop reading loads into every word I say? Can't you even try to understand? I am NOT MENTALLY READY! I'm stuck in this bed when you get all aggressive. I'm powerless to do anything...its frightening! It's hard to trust that much! I've only known you for two or three months! I'm scared, you ass!" Naruto yelled. Gosh for once let it sink into that thick skin of his!

Sasuke was in no mood to understand anything. Naruto had just admitted that he did not trust Sasuke in bed. He didn't bother trying to understand anything else the blond was saying. He wordlessly helped Naruto dress and dressed himself before slipping into the next room. This was the third time in the past two weeks that he'd slept in the bedroom after a fight with Naruto. Everything seemed to befalling apart, stupid hormones!

Itachi sat on Kyuubi's lap as the lounged on a park bench. They were both wondering about their brothers who were acting like mules. Over the past two weeks everyone had noticed the way the couple had been acting and now things had gotten even worse.

"They're fighting everyday. Sasuke slept in the guest room again yesterday and he's walking around the house like he's covered in a black thunder cloud. Naruto isn't saying anything about anything to anybody!" Itachi confided as Kyuubi kissed his neck.