nine

Two weeks passed, Trixie and Katya grew closer and closer while Trixie's mum grew more worried. The idea of her daughter; her precious, angel daughter, hanging out with Katya Zamolodchikova scared her nearly to death. Nothing had happened to Trixie yet, but she knew it was only a matter of time before Katya hurt her.

And that's how they got here. Ever since Trixie told her mom that she'd been hanging around Katya, fights between them had been more often. Which was weird for them, since her mum has always been her best friend.

"I'm telling you Trix, she's no good," She heard her mom counter, back facing her as she washed the dishes in the sink.

The words made Trixie frown and sigh, running her hands over her bare face as she closed her eyes. "I really like her, mom. She's so great, she's good for me,"

She said in return, but he knew nothing would stop her mom's hate towards Katya.

She shook her head, setting the pot down in the sink gently before turning to Trixie. She had that look on her face, the one Trixie had only seen once before.

"I don't care, Trixie. I don't want you seeing her, I won't let you," She spoke calmly, before her voice grew a bit louder, "You are not seeing Katya again."

Trixie swallowed thickly, the tears burning in her eyes, blurring her vision of her mother.

"I hate you," She spoke quietly, "and you will not stop me from seeing Katya." and with that Trixie stood and stomped up to her room, the tears falling rapidly down her face.

Right when Trixie slammed her bedroom door behind her, she snatched her phone up and clicked Katya's number with ease. She sat on the edge of her bed with the phone next to her ear, sniffling slightly.

—————
a/n: oh wow