eighteen

Saturday morning, Trixie woke up happily in Katya's arms. She sighed contently, snuggling closer to her and burying her face in her neck. She didn't think she would ever get tired of waking up next to Katya.

"Morning," Katya mumbled softly, taking Trixie by surprise. Katya pressed a soft kiss to Trixie's forehead, squeezing her arms around her.

Trixie glanced up at Katya with a soft smile.

"Morning," She copied, moving to press a kiss to Katya's cheek in return. "I thought you were still asleep," She added quietly, resting her head against Katya's chest again.

"You woke me up with all your moving," Katya teased, a raspy chuckle coming from her throat.

Trixie pouted slightly, looking back up at Katya again.

"I was trying to be cute and cuddle closer to you, you bitch, but if you don't want me to do that I can move," she added, voice trailing off at the end as she rolled away from Katya's grasp.

Katya chuckled. "Come back here, loser," She teased, her hands reaching out to grip Trixie's waist and pull her back to her.

Trixie couldn't help the giggle that fell from her lips as her back thumped against Katya's breasts.

"Ew," She muttered, looking back at Katya with a wide smile.

"Shut up," Katya replied fondly, wrapping her arms around Trixie's waist before nuzzling her face in Trixie's shoulder. "I don't want to get up. But I can hear them all downstairs already."

Trixie hummed in response, running her fingers over Katya's tattooed arm around her. "Me too. I'm sure Chris will say something, even if he didn't last night."

"If he does I'll fucking kill him," Katya said, voice muffled by the fabric of Trixie's shirt. "I'm glad he didn't say anything last night, it was a good night and I didn't want him to ruin anything."

"It was a really good night," Trixie said, chewing at her lip as she played with Katya's fingers. "I like your other friends a lot, just not so much Chris."

Katya smiled softly at that, turning her head to press a kiss to Trixie's neck. "I'm glad, we shou-"

Katya was cut off by what sounded like Amy yelling for her downstairs. Trixie giggled, unwrapping Katya's arms from around her. "I think we should get up now."

"I wanna cuddle more," Katya whined and rolled onto her back, watching as Trixie stood up from the bed and stretched her arms over her head. Katya admired the tan strip of Trixie's stomach that was reveled.

Trixie turned to face Katya, smiling at her as she shook her head slowly.

"Come on, you loser. Get up and put some clothes on," She teased, adjusting her sweatpants and shirt. "I still don't get how you slept without pants, it's freezing."

Katya grinned fondly as she watched Trixie move across the room to brush her hair in the mirror. "You kept me warm," She replied cheekily before she actually got up and slipped shorts on and a clean shirt.

"Come on," Katya said as she approached Trixie, kissing her temple and taking her hand to lead her out of the room.

————————
a/n: thanks for the birthday wishes you guys are great ❤️