eleven

"Trixie," She spoke softly as Trixie stopped in front of her, the younger girl wiping off her face and smiling slightly.

"Hey," Trixie spoke, sniffling as she tried her best to smile at Katya, but when the older girl pulled her into a hug she completely lost it.

Trixie sobbed into Katya's arms for a minute or two before composing herself again and pulling away.

"Can we just go? I need to get away from this house for a while," She said quietly, smiling a little when Katya's thumb wiped away her tears.

Katya nodded quickly, her heart aching when she saw Trixie so sad. "Yeah of course, get on," She said, patting the seat behind her.

Trixie got onto the bike with ease, this not being exactly the first time she rode on it. She wrapped her arms around Katya's waist, resting her head on the middle of her back as Katya started the bike and drove off.

Trixie was purposely not wearing a bra and Katya was feeling her hard nipples poking her back, getting horny just by the thought of Trixie's bare breasts.

Trixie let her eyes close as Katya drove them to her house, which only took them a few minutes.

They silently went up to Katya's room, making sure to be quiet as they shut and opened doors. Trixie's parents and older brother were asleep, so they were trying not to disturb them and get in trouble. The two were quiet until they were laying in Katya's bed, both looking at the ceiling with the sides of their arms touching.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" Katya said softly, breaking the silence that surrounded them.

Trixie swallowed but nodded. "My mom doesn't want me to be friends with you, and we fought and she said that she wouldn't let me see you anymore and I got upset and... well I called you. It's stupid, really, for me to be so upset about this. I'm just really sensitive and I don't know why she's so against you. It just upsets me."

Katya frowned as she heard Trixie talk, gently pulling the smaller girl into her arms.

"It's not stupid," She started off, pressing a chaste kiss to Trixie's head in hopes she wouldn't feel it. "You told me before that your mum is your best friend, and fighting with your best friend isn't fun, let alone your mum," She said quietly to Trixie, making sure to keep her close to her chest.

"I'm sorry for causing this," She added, "But I get where she's coming from. I don't exactly have the best reputation and if she's heard anything about me I'm not surprised she doesn't want you around me."

"It's not your fault," Trixie said, resting her head on Katya's chest and closing her eyes. "And it's not just particularly you she's worried about. She just doesn't want me to get hurt like I did a few years back, but that's a story for another time. I'm not going to stop hanging out with you. I really like you."

Katya smiled softly, hugging Trixie to her tighter slightly before relaxing again.

"I really like you too, Mattel," She said quietly. "Now sleep, you're tired," She added, and Trixie was asleep quickly after that.

Katya's eyes scanned Trixie's sleeping face for a while, admiring how pretty the younger girl was. She kissed Trixie's forehead gently before she closed her eyes too and fell asleep.

——————
a/n: aren't they the cutest

thanks for the 1k reads in this shit story ❤️