twenty-one

Trixie woke up in pleasant warmth around her, making her sigh contently. It took her only a moment to remember the events the night before, but when she did, she didn't move incase of waking Katya up. She feared that if Katya woke, everything would go downhill again and really, Trixie didn't want Katya to be mad at her anymore.

The younger girl was only laid against Katya's chest for another 10 minutes, before said girl began to stir softly. Trixie squeezed her eyes shut, keeping her arms around Katya's waist and head on her chest.

"Trixie?" Katya mumbled, confused as she glanced down at the girl attached to her.

Thoughts of last night quickly ran through her head, and she scrunched her eyebrows in disgust.

"Trixie," she said again, a bit rougher this time.

Trixie dropped her arms from around Katya and moved to shove her face in the pillow beside her.

"I'm sorry," She muttered, afraid to face Katya at the moment. She knew whatever was going to happen right now probably wouldn't be too good.

Katya sighed heavily and rested her arm over her blue eyes, refusing to look at Trixie. "I just- you believed Chris over me? What type of bullshit is that?"

Trixie squeezed her eyes shut. She was glad Katya wasn't yelling at her, because Katya yelling was one of the scariest thing she's ever witnessed.

"I know, alright? It was stupid of me. I'm just insecure about us," She muttered, turning her face so he could see Katya lying on the bed next to her.

A small, what? was the first thing out of Katya's mouth. She never even thought that Trixie would be insecure about their relationship, whatever it was. "What do you mean?"

The smaller girl shrugged, biting her lip as her fingers fiddled with the sheets beneath them. "I don't know. Chris was just talking about how you've just used people for sex and he said you were doing the same to me. I knew I shouldn't have believed him, but what else was I suppose to think when I hear that? It freaked me out."

"Really, Trixie?" Katya's tone was harsh, making Trixie flinch. She rose from the bed, her fingers tugging harshly at her dark hair. "You really fucking think that I'm just going to fuck you and leave you? You really fucking believe Chris?"

Trixie sat up when Katya got up.

"I don't know, Katya! I don't know!" She exclaimed, her lip wobbling and her eyes pooling with tears just from the slight yelling from Katya. "It's not like we've established what any of this is. I didn't know what else to think!"

Katya scoffed, rolling her eyes with a humorless laugh.

"God, Trixie," She said, her voice almost dripping with anger, "I didn't know you needed labels for anything."

Katya shook his head as he glanced out the window in the room.

"I think it's best that I go now, yeah? since you can't believe what I say but you can believe Chris," Katya said, and the look on her face was unreadable to Trixie. "Why don't you run off to Chris now, yeah? and maybe you will get fucked and left".

Katya quickly collected her stuff before leaving the room. Trixie was left sat on the bed, tears dripping down her face as she watched Katya leave. She knew she couldn't convince her otherwise.

——————
a/n: i'm so sorry don't hate me

+ i'm not uploading more until each part gets more than 100 reads so i can take a little break of writing (don't hate me x2)