thirty-three

"Wanna dance with me?" Katya asked, rubbing her hands against Trixie's exposed inner thighs. "We can go upstairs, where everyone else is. I just really wanna dance."

"You? Dancing? Seriously?" But Katya nodded in return, not even getting Trixie's hinted teasing. "Okay, let's dance."

The pair left, unnoticed by the rest of the very high and very drunk group. They slipped upstairs, weaving through people with connected hands until they found the big mound of people dancing, more like grinding, to the shitty pop music playing.

They moved towards the crowd, and Trixie giggled when Katya pulled her closer by the hips.

"Oh, did you want me to grind on you? Is that why you wanted to dance, Zamo?" Trixie teased, glancing up at Katya with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

Katya chuckled, tucking her face into the crook of Trixie's neck.

"Maybe? I- I just wanna see the way your hips move," She added, moving her hands to slip under Trixie's pockets and rub over her clothed ass, "Your body is so pretty, have I told you that yet?"

Trixie could feel her cheeks flush, as she was expecting some teasing back, but not this. But she did want to see drunk Katya, and she was sexual.

"I don't think you have. But I wouldn't mind hearing it more," She said with a small smirk, starting to slightly sway her hips to the upbeat song playing.

Katya hummed contently, pulling her face away from Trixie's neck.

"Can I turn you around so I can see that nice ass of yours?" She said as she planted kisses to Trixie's jaw.

Trixie breath stuttered slightly before she turned around for Katya, so easily falling submissive. She let Katya pull their bodies close, and Trixie kept moving her hips, but now back against Katya.

"Shit, Trixie," Katya mumbled as he pressed a few kisses to Trixie's neck. "You are so fucking hot, you're so pretty, oh my God".

It went on much like this for two songs. Katya praising Trixie and muttering compliments as Trixie continued grinding back against her, much like everyone else in the crowd.

"Are you horny from just some grinding, Katya?" Trixie mumbled, teasing as he felt Katya's body hot against her.

Katya whined, squeezing her arms tightly around Trixie's waist.

"Don't tease me, you're so hot," She mumbled, stopping the movement of Trixie's hips. "We should probably stop before I cum untouched though."

Trixir giggled loudly, turning to smack Katya's arm playfully.

"You slut"," She said, glancing up a only slightly drunk Katya. She seemed to be sobering up a bit.

Katya shrugged, pulling Trixie close and kissing her neck. "Can I take you home with me?"

Trixie smiled, blushing as she nodded. "Please".

———————
a/n: hehehe