fifty

Monday was back again, but Trixie felt better than ever. She had a lovely girlfriend, a great mom, great friends and everything seemed to be going her way.

Except, she remembered that Jessie would be coming to school with her now.

It hit her when Trixie and Katya were stood at her locker. Trixie had her back rested against the locker, Katya in front of her and she had her arms around the taller girl's neck. She caught a glimpse of Jessie walking by, her head ducking down onto Katya's shoulder immediately.

Katya pressed a kiss to Trixie's temple, her hand squeezing Trixie's hips gently.

"What's up?" She mumbled softly, a bit worried.

"Jessie is here," Trixie whispered in reply, not lifting her head from her position.

Katya frowned, pulling the smaller girl into a tight hug.

"You will be fine, yeah? I saw the way you can stand up for yourself," She said softly to Trixie.

Trixie nodded slightly, pulling away from Katya when the bell rang. "I'll see you later?"

"You know it, baby," Katya said with a soft smile at the girl, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips before they parted.

The day went by normally for Trixie. She made it to her third period without any troubles, until she had been excused to go to the bathroom. She went, no problems until she was washing her hands and the door opened. She glanced up to see Jessie, her heart dropping.

"Funny seeing you here, huh princess?" Jessie taunted, taking a few steps towards Trixie, a menacing smirk on her face.

Trixie shook her head as she grabbed a paper towel and dried off her hands.

"Yeah, no, I'm leaving." She dropped her towel in the trash, heading towards the door until she was stopped by a forceful hand on her wrist.

"That's funny, princess," Jessie laughed, pinning Trixie against the wall. "I'm getting what's mine back," He said before he crashed his lips to Trixie's, holding the small girl in a tight grip.

————
an: you really thought it was gonna be everything happy didnt u