Chap 1

Reader POV
Usui slammed his hands against the wall and looked straight at me. "Hey. You like any other guy?"
"No...no," I stammer. Why is he doing this? This is weird! And creepy!!!
Usui laughs suddenly. "It better be true!"
I nod. "Yes," I repeat again. "N-now can you please get off?"
Usui shrugs and leans closer. "Nah."
My face is burning. Bruh, we are in a public place! Like the area behind the train station! How can I stay here? It looks like we are flirting.
"Please," I plead. My two friends are coming soon. We wanted to meet up. And Usui just suddenly came along and asked me this weird question. I don't want my friends, Minna and Rey to see us.
Then I see Minna round the corner. Uh oh. I'm dead.
Just then Usui steps away from me and says "Hi Minna," casually, a hand still on the wall.
Minna shoots me a glare. I know. She likes Usui. She talks about him every day. To see him here with me, it's sad for her.
Usui turns back to me. "Anyway, goodbye, honey pie."
Honey pie?
My face is red again. It doesn't help that Minna is glaring at me.
The second Usui leaves, Minna walks to me. "What, were you trying to seduce him?"
I clutch my wallet tighter. "No! He came up to me!"
Minna glares at me. "You said you didn't like him, right? So stop making moves on him!"
I start to cry. It hurts that even Minna can't believe me. Minna takes another step forward and slaps me hard. "Take that!" She screams. I hold my cheek with my hand and yell back through my tears " I really wasn't! "
Rey arrives just then. Rey will take my side.
Minna tells her everything. I shake my head desperately at Rey, telling her to believe me. Please.
Rey shakes her head back. "Uh, its okay. Guys don't fight. Like, try to settle it okay?"
Minna bites her lip. Then she says, with years of hate in her voice "You know, I only tolerated you because you were Usui's neighbour. Do you remember, (Y/N), what you did to Nairu?"
Instantly I'm filled with loathing. For myself. Yes. I have made mistakes. And I can never forgive myself for the Nairu incident. But what? Why should Minna mention it now?
"What?" Says Rey.
Minna smiles slowly, sadistically.
"Oh. Yes. Rey, you have a sister called Rachel, right?"
I gasp. Rachel?
It can't be.
-------
I lean against the drink vending machine and smile coyly. "Hey, Nairu. I've liked you since kindergarten."
Nairu blushes. "Yeah, same." He admitted it!
I ask "Then why are you still with Rachel?"
Nairu shrugs. "Uh, I dont want to hurt her feelings, ya know?"
I wave his words away with a flick of my hand. "Really?Rachel's tough."
Nairu nods. I grab his hand and tickle it, and he laughs. "Yeah. I do enjoy being with you more."
I smile again in triumph. Of course he'd choose me.

------
I stumble back. "Please. It was the past."
Rey stares at me. "Huh?"
Minna keeps on talking. Softly, slowly. "Well, rey, your twin sis' boyfriend was seduced by her."
I look at Minna, at Rey. Rey looks at me incredulously. I give a small cry. "Listen. I hate myself for doing that."
Its too late. Rey steps back and spits out one sentence. "I never thought it was you."
Then she and Minna turn and walk off.
I crouch on the floor, tired. I've just lost yet another batch of friends. Girls after girls hating me. For the boys liking me and for the Nairu thing. I regret it so badly, but what can I do?