Chap 10

Usui POV
(A/N: thought I'd change the POV for a while)

(Y/N) slowly calmed down after about two hours. I just sat there with her in the carpeted corridor and held her. I can't believe she never told me that she was scared of horror. But it was all my fault. I just wanted to go out with her, just once, and then I had to buy a horror movie ticket.
I curse myself over and over again for hurting that beautiful girl. I could tell, from ever since I met her, that she was this beautiful, fragile girl. I swore then never to hurt her. But I did. Over and over again. She was scarred by me.
I lie on my bed and think about her. Just her. Her smile, her tears, her beautiful heart and kindness to everyone. How naïve she can be. And then I find myself falling more and more for her.
But I know for a fact that she doesn't love me. She did love Tora, once. You could see it in her luminous eyes.
I hit myself again. I just can't stop blaming myself for her scars.
Then I decide to go and check on her. She was a mess when I dropped her back in her flat. But she told me to go away and let her be alone, so I left.
I rap on the door as usual. Soon the door opens and (Y/N) appears. "Hey," she whispers. Her beautiful eyes are clouded and full of inner suffering. She looks down.
"I'm sorry," I say.
She looks up, and suddenly hugs me. Her arms only reach to my waist. "It isn't your fault, Usui. Its all mine. I'm sorry too. I'm a weak girl, I hate myself for that."
My eyes widen in surprise. I hug her too and she just stays there for a while.
(Y/N) leads me to her room and she just lies on her bed. I sit in a chair in silence.
Suddenly she begins talking.
"Usui, thank you for saving me from Tora and at the cinema."
I lace my fingers with hers and for once she doesn't let go. "I'm just a crybaby. Im so sorry. You always have to comfort me. I hate myself for that. I hate how I'm always crying. I'm sorry. I just get scared very easily."
"Its okay to be scared, you know," I say softly.
She shakes her head. "I wish I was strong like you."
I kiss her cheek. She doesn't really notice but stares down at the floor. She is obviously in pain and I can't help her. I feel so angry and powerless.
"Go away," she says.
I nod and leave her.
Poor (Y/N). I love her so much. I feel so pained when I see her suffering.
In my apartment, I busy myself by cooking up a storm. Cake after cake, dish after dish. Soon I feel better and more relaxed. She will be fine. She is okay now.
I stare at all the food I made. How am I going to eat all this?