Chap 9

hello! hope you guys have liked the story so far! If you have suggestions to improve it please comment! Thanks!
-------------

Usui managed to kick Tora out. I was crying again after that, for the whole night. Eventually Usui had to leave, but he promised he'd come in the morning.
I feel safe with him, somehow. Even though that's weird.
Usui comes in now, and I smile. "Hey, can I make it up to you?"
Usui asks "For what?"
I hesitate. "You know, for, uh driving Tora out."
Usui smirks. "Yeah, okay. How about you watch a movie with me?"
I gasp in shock. Huh? I meant make it up to him by, I dont know, doing something for him?
Usui grins at my expression.
"Tell you what. Let's go watch It."
"Huh?"
I have never heard of It! What is it?
Usui smiles. "I kinda wanted to watch it, so can you come with me? Then you won't be in my debt anymore."
I shrug.

-----time skip to 3 days later-----

Usui picks me up at my home. I mean, he lives near me, so we walk to the cinema together.
"What is this movie about?" I ask.
Usui shrugs. "A crazy clown."
My eyes widen in fear. "Dont tell me this is horror."
Usui nods.
I chew on my cheeks and look away. Horror. Oh no. I can't do horror. It scares me so badly. I start to cry whenever I see the scary characters. I pray that this won't be déjà vu.
Usui and I reach the cinema. He buys popcorn for us and we go into the theatre.
At first its just ads. Usui feeds me some popcorn and I giggle, feeling better. Maybe this will be okay.
Then the show starts. I clutch my seat tightly and pull my hoodie over my head. But I can still hear the sounds. The music, the sound effects. I stifle a scream.
Suddenly its the climax. I can't take it anymore. I rush out of the theatre on my shaky legs.
Usui follows me immediately.
I cower in the corridor, my hands on my ears, shutting out everything. I can still hear the horrible sounds replaying. The scenes, too, are magnified and are on an endless loop in my head. "Ahhh" I moan.
Then I feel Usui's hands on my hair, gently rubbing it. I choke on my tears and keep on burying my head in my arms.
"Hey, are you scared?" Usui asks softly.
I nod. Usui hugs me. "I'm sorry. I hurt you again."
I can't really process what he is saying. The scenes and sounds are overwhelming me. I rock to and fro and it helps a little. Just a bit.
Then I see the clown and the kids again and I have another meltdown.