Chap 13

I rest my head on Maki's chest. "Maki..."
He strokes my hair gently. "Listen, you are doing great. Cmon, let's continue."
I raise my head and sigh, then hit the piano keys.
I sound horrible. Horrible!
Maki keeps saying I'm good. But... These screeches tell otherwise.
I push down a key again and it screams. Great.

Olly pokes her head around the door. "Miss, outside."
I look at Maki and say "Who?"
Olly laughs. "Your boy, miss."
I blush immediately. What!?
I quickly go and open my door. Usui. Of course.
He stands there with a smirk on his face. "Hey, my girlfriend."
I step back at once. "No! Also, please go. I'm having piano lesson."
Usui looks interested. "With who?"
"Maki."
"You mean the Maki from Miyabigaoka?" Usui looks odd. I dont know why
"Yes."
Usui smiles slightly.
"Maki was a good guy," he says. Then he leaves.
What does he mean by that?
I shrug and continue lessons with Maki. Maki is seriously cute. I find myself having a crush on him. Kinda fickle of me. First Nairu, then the others in between, then Tora, Maki, Usui. Ugh. I can't help it.
Should I make Maki like me? I know I can. But-
I swore never to do it again. Never to flirt like that.
I sigh and stop.
Maki looks at me. "Come on!"
I laugh. "I'm tired."
Maki nods. I go to the sofa and lie there. Then he clears his throat awkwardly. "(Y/N), you want to go to Miyabigaoka Festival with me?"
I jump up in delight and throw my arms around him on impulse. "I'd love it!"
Maki smiles and slowly puts his arms around me too.

On the day of the festival, I twist up my hair into a pretty hairstyle and put on a Japanese traditional costume with a pattern of sakuras. (A/N: forgot what its called again?) Maki smiles in admiration.
There are booths everywhere. I tug on his arm. "How about the fortune teller thing?"
Maki nods. We queue up and then we go in the tent.
The woman looks at me carefully. "This one has the power of a queen. Beware of her. She will attract many guys. As a boyfriend, you must be careful of other guys."
I blush. That's not what I wanted!
Maki flushes too, obviously uneasy. We pay her and then walk out. "Sorry," I mumble.
Maki laughs. "No, its okay."
We spot a takoyaki stall and go over to buy. We share a stick and I tell him stuff about my parents. Stuff I never told anyone before. Like how hurt I was when they left me. And Olly. How devoted she is, even though I am her only mistress left. Maki pushes a takoyaki ball in my mouth slowly and the flavour explodes in my mouth. Beautiful.
We sit a bench, enjoying the fun.
Maki never talks much. But he always listens to me. 
"Olly is good," Maki says.
I nod. "Why'd your parents call you Maki?"
Maki laughs. "They just liked California Maki rolls."
I chuckle.
Maki looks serious suddenly. "They have died, though."
I gasp.
"Its alright. I have Ms Maria Miyazono and Tora," Maki says softly.
(If you have read the manga you'll know who she is)
Maki looks around cautiously before saying "That's why I have to obey Tora. I am indebted to him."
He doesn't explain anymore and I accept it. "Also, I have set up a butler cafe. Do you want to see?" Maki asks.
I smile in delight. "Wow! I love these cosplay things!"
Maki cocks his head and studies me. "You'd be a good pirate."
I gasp in shock and Maki laughs.
I roll my eyes.
Then I hear a voice.
"Who said you could go out with my girlfriend?"
We look up.
Usui.
"Usui," I say, my voice hardening. "We need to talk."
I glare at him and pull him away.

Okay guys! I'm rly happy to get 100 reads! Heheh. Anyway. I'm sorry, I warn you in advance that I won't be able to update for a while. School is getting busy. Maybe wait a month or two before the next update, whoops! So yeah. Hope you liked it tho! Wait patiently, I promise I will update!