Chap 18

YASSS I HAVE 500 READS THIS IS COOL,OMG... I know some stories have a million reads but I'm happy with 500, cos when I first started writing this it was just for fun! Thanks guys! Pls help vote/ comment/ follow k!  Uhhhh also I got tired of this so I just did a time skip of like 2 years, bear with me... also is anyone obsessed with the generation of miracles from kuroko no basket, cos I find them damn hot

Your POV again!

It's been two years. It seems so long ago that I was in Japan. The school is giving us real parts now. I managed to get a tiny part in a upcoming Chinese period drama called "My Spring Flower" and I'm so excited! Since young, I've always dreamed of wearing those period drama costumes. My part is just to be a cousin of the princess, and they said there'll be a Japanese guy taking the role of my husband? Basically the princess sets me up with him, so we have to marry. It's just a minor part of this drama, of course. But what's cool is that the princess' younger sister loves this guy I'm married to. HAHA, love triangle. Kind of like harem in anime. Today is filming day. I'm so nervous. 

I look up at the sound of the door opening. OH. 

A familiar smirk. A familiar golden haired boy. Those familiar green eyes I know too well.

"(Y/N), come here. He is to be your fake husband," says the director.

I stand up slowly, looking down. I don't want to meet Usui's eyes. I forgot that he acts, he told me before once. He also helps with his family business, plays basketball and volleyball, and models. He showed me his magazine too, how could I forget? It was full of him modelling clothes. 

Finally I'm forced to look up at him. I expect him to smirk, but instead, Usui gives me a slow, seductive smile. What?! This guy is still so unpredictable! 

We start filming. I feel uncomfortable. I have to kiss him on the cheek alot in this drama. I've done that before to Usui, but now, on TV? How could Usui even show up? Why? How did he...? What is going on? >//<

"CUT!" The director yells at me. He's red in the face and screaming his head off. "YOU! DO IT WITH MORE FEELING! IF NOT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A GOOD ACTRESS."

I gulp and tilt my head again for the hundredth time. The camera starts again and I lift my eyes to smile at Usui. He has an arm around me and he is smiling too. Slowly, I give him a kiss and we both close our eyes, pretending to enjoy it. 

"CUT! GOOD JOB, FINALLY!" the director screams. I redden and drop my head. Ugh. How stupid to kiss Usui. 

We stop for a break and Usui asks me to bring him to the gardens. I show him the roses and the pretty plants there. Usui suddenly stops walking and looks straight into my eyes. "I can't bear this anymore. Will you be my girlfriend? For real?" he whispers.

I gaze into his dreamy eyes. Then I break my gaze. "No."   (A/N:lmao.)

Usui sighs. This time I hear pain in his voice. I've never really heard that before. "I waited for you all this while, (Y/N). Let me tell you now. You are the only girl who I will ever love. And I want you." 

I bite my lip in frustration. "I have a career now, Usui. I can't date. There'd be all these dating rumours, and my reputation..."

Usui shakes his head. " You're not listening. I want you, okay? No matter what."

I glare at him. "You...baka!"

Usui laughs, patting my head. "You are still as kawaii as ever."

I sigh. "Okay,can we be friends?"

Usui widens his eyes. "Friends?"

I pout and he laughs. Then he sweeps me into a hug. "You have changed, (Y/N). But I still love you so much. I've lost you once. I will not lose you again. For now, I'm going to enjoy your kisses."  WHAT!? I'm being forced to kiss you, moron!

My hands are on his chest and I can even feel his heart beating. I pull away quickly, surprised at how happy the hug made me. Quickly, I turn around and start walking back indoors. Usui tickles me from behind and I cry out. >.< 

Secretly, I'm glad to be friends again. To have a Japanese friend again. In China.