Revenge

"Hey Matt are you still here?" Marcy whispered into the dorm as she started inside. "I wanted to talk to you about last night. I feel really bad..."

Matt looked up at her from his bed, his eyes were heavy, and his heart was heavier. He flashed a cheesy grin before looking back down at his legs, "Don't worry about it. Kevi made me feel better last night."

"He what?" Marcy repeated in shock as her eyes bolted open. Dropping her bag at the table side she marched over to Matt looking at him with a mixture of concern and distaste. "Tell me exactly what he did while I was gone."

"Well, he kissed me..." Matt replied softly continuing to look at his legs. "After he helped calm me down, he just kissed me..."

Sitting down on the bed beside him. Marcy looked at him with an intense, "Did you like it?"

"Well..." Matt started, but after he looked up and saw her distaste, he began to backpedal. "I mean that's normal right? He is just a touchy person. It was just a kiss?"

"No, it wasn't just a kiss!" Marcy snapped, "Kissing a boy is gross unless you are a girl, and in love with said boy... Y-Your not in love with Kevin are you?"

"Well no," Matt answered before looking back down at his sheets "He's my best friend. Just like you Marc..."

Marcy was silent for a moment before speaking up in a mischievous tone. "Well kissing a girl is fine. You kiss your momma right?"

"Yeah, I mean, I guess..." Matt admitted. "But I was little when I did that. Then daddy got mad..." His eyes began to water as he remembered his father.

"Fuck," Marcy growled as she took a sharp breath, retaliating from his crumbling state. "That's not what I meant sweety." Marcy put her hand on Matt's shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Look Mathew, what happened with your dad... That was not normal. Parent's don't do that kinda stuff to their kids."

"So what is normal then?" Matt asked, looking over to her with a hopeless expression.

"Normal is whatever feels right to you... As long as it's normal to the rest of the world." Marcy put's her other hand on Matt's thigh with a soft pat. "Can I try something with you Mathew?"

Matt looked at the door growing anxious then back to her. "Kevi's going to be home soon, Is it going to make him mad? Or make me feel that weird thing that happened where you sat on me? That made me feel really weird."

"Well it's not like that per se, but I figured you should feel the difference between being kissed by a boy and being kissed by a girl. That way you can decide which one you like more." Marcy explained looking over at the door to make sure Kevin wasn't there.

"But I already kissed my momma. I don't need you to kiss me to know the difference..." Matt interjected confused with her logic.

"That's different," Marcy said with a slightly annoyed growl.

"But you just said it was the same a second ago. Why is it different?" Matt countered looking down at her hand concerned.

"I did didn't I..." Marcy replied, grating her teeth before looking over to the door again to check for Kevin. Seeing no trace of him, she looks back over to Matt. "Look Mathew, it's basically the same thing, but I think in the spirit of fairness since Kevin got to kiss you. I should get to kiss you as well. That way we have both kissed you."

"Does that mean you're going to kiss Kevin too?" Matt asked with a curious smile.

"No, definitely not." Marcy took in a sharp breath trying not to gag.