Dinner

"Look who it is!" Dan called out enthusiastically as the four walked into the Bangers lobby. "It's Kevin and friends!" He wandered over to them putting on an overly friendly smile. "Hey Matt! Aren't you looking cute tonight!" Matt blushed while Dan smirked, then looked over to Ian. "And who is this tall glass of water?"

"That's Ian!" Matt giggled as Ian turned bright red.

Dan walked passed both Kevin and Matt before stopping only inches away from Ian. "You know honey, red and blue don't really work out together, but it looks absolutely sexy on you!!"

"It's um nice to meet you...?" Ian replied flustered at the surge of attention.

Laughing heartily, Dan and took a step back looking at the four standing side by side. "Table for three very handsome men?"

"Four, please." Marcy interrupted in a low tone.

Turning towards the tables and grabbing four menus, Dan started towards the back. Leading them towards the same space they had sat in prior. "It's good to see you again too. Marcy right? I thought you were out of town."

"I came back to grab my textbooks, and Mathew invited me to dinner." Marcy replied sitting down without looking up, ignoring Dan's fancy gestures.

Kevin sat down in his chair and pulled Matt down with him. Matt practically fell down into the chair beside Kevin. "Ow Kevi! What was that for?" He asked while rubbing his shoulder.

"Sorry," Kevin grumbled avoiding the question.

"I guess you'll all need some time to think." Dan smirked waving his hand as he started off. "I'll be back soon."

"I guess I'll sit here then," Ian mumbled to himself, sitting down across from Matt. "So uh, what's good here Kevin?"

"Nothing," Kevin muttered with a scoff,

Matt looked over at him confused. "You said you love this place though...?" Kevin quickly picked up his menu making sure to cover his face ignoring Matt's question again.

"He's just jealous Mathew," Marcy smirked as she elegantly opened her menu. "He's not used to sharing you, and now that another boy is here who-"

"Shut up Marcy," Kevin growled across the table.

Pulling Kevin's menu down with a small growl, Marcy put her fist on it stopping him from lifting it and glaring at him with the same icy stare she had the day she had left. "Mathew is a big boy, he can make his own choices. You don't get to just decide who gets to spend time with him and who doesn't." Kevin yanked his menu away from Marcy and flicked it back up ignoring her.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." Matt said with a small squeak as he stood up and quickly wandered towards the big bathroom sign. When he got there, he pushed the main door open only to see Dan waiting for him. "H-Hi Dan! What are you doing in here?"

"Well punkin, I was waiting for you!" Dan replied with a soft uncharacteristic voice for a man of his size. His masculine body began to ripple as he stood up from his leaning position. "See I had a feeling that you might come hide in here while those three hash things out, so I came by to spend some time with you!"

A dark feeling surrounded Matt as Dan got closer and his gut told him that it wasn't safe "I uh, I don't think you should get any closer..." Matt stated in a semi-anxious whimper. "I don't think Kevi would like it very much."

"Well Kevin's not here," Dan replied, his voice falling flat. "Look I know you got some past with Kevin, but I don't think you get what you mean to him." His eyes flicking from the door then back to Matt. "See he comes in here all the time and spills his guts to me about you. You are all he ever talks about. Every damn time he comes in here, you're life becomes the hot new thing."