Counter Offer

"It's your turn Marcy!" Exclaimed Matt as he picked up the dice and handed them to her. His fingers had been stained orange by the artificial cheese in his puffy snacks. Even though he had long since finished them all off.

"Thank you Mathew." Marcy replied graciously as she accepted the dice and looked down at the board, her battleship token was right past the go to jail space, and Kevin owned the whole row with hotels on all of them. She glanced over to Kevin who was watching her intently as she shook the dice. "Kevin how did you end up getting a whole forth of the board all to yourself?"

"I just happened to get lucky in the beginning." Kevin replied looking down at the board enthusiastically.

"Uh huh," She sighed before tossing the dice. They rolled in what seemed to be slow motion. The first of the two dice slowed to a halt on a six, then Marcy took in a deep breath as the second dice landed with a two face up.

"Ooh, you rolled an eight!" Matt giggled moving her piece for her. "You know what that means!"

Kevin spoke up before Marcy had a chance with an evil grin. "It means you owe me two thousand dollars!"

"I don't have that kind of cash!" Marcy complained as she frantically looked around her meager slush pool. "I guess I need to start selling off my houses..." She sighed as she grabbed her little green houses from her red spaces and counting with her fingers.

A few seconds passed and an evil smile crept across Kevin's face. When he spoke, his voice was mischievous making Marcy freeze and look up at him. "Wanna make a trade Marcy? I will give you both my Boardwalk and Parkplace with their hotels attached. If you let me have the dorm for the night alone without you here"

Marcy dropped the little green house in her palm and glared at him. "So you can get all touchy feely with Mathew for a whole night? No way, I wouldn't trade anything in this game to give you a night alone with my Mathew." Marcy replied huffing as she started counting again.

"Not even to keep you in the game?" Kevin tempted picking up the blue property cards and wiggling them in the air temptingly.

"Never," Marcy responded pushing them away, "and the rest of my houses means I can't, I guess I can't afford to pay you"

"Fine, you're out of the game then!" Kevin mocked causing Matt to pout as Kevin started to pick up Marcy's properties.

"Now there's no way I'll win! Kevin has all those extra properties. There's no way I'll survive now!" Matt looked at Marcy with frustration. "You should have accepted his offer, I could have won!"

"Matt I don't think you understand what's at stake if I made that deal..." Marcy replied trying to keep her voice even as she picked up the battleship.

"You gave up playing because you didn't want to find somewhere else to sleep for the night right? That seems like a silly thing to give up to keep playing!" Matt continued his pouting.

"Hey Maddy!" Kevin purred, his silky voice rolling out in what seemed like soft waves. "I'll make a trade with you!"

"Don't you dare!" Marcy cried out as she glared at Kevin with malice.

"Don't he dare what?" Matt asked confused, "What doesn't he dare to do?

"Don't listen to her." Kevin hummed, "I have a deal to make for the players only!" He glared to Marcy. "That means you have no say." He looked back over to Matt hungrily as his voice started to change into a sensual smooth tone. I will give you half of the property's I got from Marcy, you can even pick the ones you want." Matt's face lit up and looked at the red, green, and yellow property's with greed flickering in his eyes. "In exchange! I want for us to go on a date with just the two of us for a dinner alone!"