Dessert

A/N Trigger warning for sex. This whole section is a sex scene. You have been warned. Don't like it don't read it.

"Do you really have to go?" Matt complained as Marcy started for the door.

"Yes sweety, I need to get back." Marcy replied turning around and looking at Matt, his sadness apparent. "I need to finish my paper I started writing this morning. It's due tomorrow, so I really have to get back! I promise I'll come visit you again soon!"

Kevin went over to the door while the two were talking and opened it for her. "Ok bye now! Write, message, or whatever soon!" He beckoned her towards the door. "We have lots of stuff to do too, so you should probably get going."

Rushing forward and hugging Marcy, Matt whispered in her ear. "I wish you could stay at least for at least the night. It's scary driving at night."

Enjoying the embrace, Marcy wrapped her slender arms around Matt, kissing his forehead. "Don't worry sweety, I promise I'll be safe, and I'll even send you a text the second I get home!" She promised, pulling away and reaching over for her textbooks on the table. Lifting them in one hand, she held them against her chest before walking through the door. "Kevin. I would say it was nice to see you but. Well you know,"

Following her like a puppy, Matt stumbled towards the door. "See you soon then!"

"Bye Matt!" Marcy answered before turning around."Hey Matt? How would you like to come visit me at Harvard some time?"

Matt's jaw practically fell to the floor. "You mean I could come stay with you for a while!"

"Of course sweety! My door is open to you, any day!" Marcy exclaimed, giving him a thumbs up.

"I bet that's not the only thing that's always open..." Kevin mumbled under his breath.

"What do you mean?" Matt asked, looking over at him as Marcy started walking again.

"Think about it Matt..." Kevin replied with a snicker as she walked down the hallway towards the main door. They stood there in silence watching her till she was out of earshot then Kevin shut the door. Matt looked over and saw Kevin had a big smile forming.

"Hey Maddy..." Kevin sang in excitement before running his fingers across Matt's shoulder, sending shivers down his spine. "Weren't we in the middle of something before Marcy got here?"

Matt sat there for a moment thinking before his eyes lit up, "Well yeah Kevi, but I already finished unloading the groceries..."

Rolling his eyes Kevin turned to the side and pushed him up against the wall, kissing him passionately. Taking him by surprise, Matt felt a shiver go down his spine. After they were both thoroughly aroused, he pulled away for a second to speak. "Did that ring any bells?"

"Oh yeah!" Matt smiled suddenly remembering. "You were getting really handsy, and I felt a new emotion!"

A curious look crossed Kevin's face before he spoke again. "New emotion? What emotion have you not had before now?"

Suddenly, a devious smile crossed Matt's face. "I'm not sure, I think you will have to remind me by kissing me again..." He pushed Kevin away a little and began walking towards the living room. "Do you want to lay back down on the floor?"

Kevin smiled noticing the bulge forming in Matt's pants. "Do we need to be on the floor? Or can we move to the bed?"

"The bed?" Matt asked looking at him. "Why would we lay on the bed? I thought you were going to do that thing that we did in the bathroom!"

"You know you can do that in other places, the bathroom is just one option. Most people enjoy doing that on the bed." Kevin explained starting after him with a chuckle.