Welcoming Party

A content sigh fluttered away from Matt's lips as he took in the landscape. The plants were all blooming, the air was alive with birdsong, and it all smelled alive healthy and alive. He looked over at the two tents that had been pitched and were ready to go. Kevin emerged from the green one on the right, and a thought entered his head. "Kevi? Why did you want to go camping? We aren't done with the term, we're only a few weeks in!"

"I just figured we could use some time away from society. Go back to the world of primal instincts, maybe perform a few mating rituals. Kevin answered with a smirk as he started towards Matt. "Maybe tonight I can show a few of the things that animals like to do in their free time!

"What if Ian wakes up?" Matt asked, his body shivering at the thought. "He's sleeping in a tent right next to us."

"Let him listen, I don't mind!" Kevin replied with a smirk, making Matt blush.

"I don't want him to listen to us while we do that, that's gross! What if he gets unhappy like Marcy did?" Matt mumbled as he thought back to Marcy leaving and the thought of Ian doing the same thing.

"He won't get mad, the only reason Marcy did, was because she wanted to do what we do and didn't want me to do it with you." Kevin replied patting Mat's rear with tender affection. "If you don't wanna do it tonight, maybe we could do a little something something before Ian gets back here with the firewood!"

"What about me?" Ian repeated as he rounded the edge of the tents making them both yelp in surprise as he dumped the firewood into a large pile near the firepit.

Matt blushed heavily when he looked down and saw Kevin had a bulge in his shorts. "Kevi was suggesting that we have s-" Kevin quickly covered Matt's mouth silencing him.

"S-Seconds we should make seconds on lunch so we can have seconds. We are all hungry right? The recommended food servings be damned, one helping of food is not enough!" Kevin explained as he began to laugh nervously while Ian looked at him with his eyebrows raised.

"Ok, well I guess that's fine. I packed extra food because I figured we might have some variety, but hey whatever works." Ian said, nodding his head and wandering over towards a large tree stump that had been ground down into a makeshift chair over years of usage.

"Kevi!" Matt whined through the hand in a low tone. "That's not what you were saying, why did you lie to Ian?"

"Follow me we are going to go for a small walk before lunch." Kevin whispered to Matt before looking over to Ian. "Hey uh, we're going wander the grounds and go find the bathroom. Can you start on lunch?"

"Sure, just make sure whatever sexual thing you end up doing is a quick one. Lunch will be done in twenty, so if you have to fool around, do it and be quick about it." Ian replied looking over at the two of them rolling his eyes sarcastically.

An uncomfortable laugh broke past Kevin's casual demeanor. "We just need to find the bathroom, nothing more."

"Uh huh, see you after your sex break." Ian stated as he stood up, and started for the cooler.

Kevin grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him off towards the campground trail. Once they got out of earshot, Kevin let go of Matt's hand and looked at him with a serious tone. "Ok Maddy, when I talk about sex stuff I make sure to do it in privacy. Do you know why?"

"Because you're anxious to get handsy with me, and when I'm alone is the best time?" Matt questioned looking at him with big unsure eyes.

"I, well... Yes but no." Kevin mumbled before sighing. "I say those things when we are alone because it makes other people uncomfortable to hear it. Do you see or hear anybody else doing what we do when you are out and about?"