Wake Up Call

Trigger Warning. Sexual content. if you don't wanna read it then skip it. Otherwise enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's eyes shot open, his body was still paralyzed, but he was slowly coming to his senses. His body ached, and he knew that he had another nightmare "Kevi...?" He whispered softly. Silence dominated the dark room and he tried again. "Kevin are you there?" He felt his arms ache as he stretched them out, the ache began to subside as his legs began to tingle. Stretching his legs he tried to sit up. "Marcy...?" Matt whispered, trying to to get a better view of the room. He rubbed his eyes cleaning the grit from them and noticed they were both sleeping in their beds. Stretching his arms again his back began popping sending shivers down his spine.

"Maddy?" Kevin mumbled groggily, turning his head and taking in a deep breath. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, I just woke up. What happened?" Matt asked standing up and stretching his back further as he reached for his toes.

"Come over here Maddy, I'll tell you all about it." Kevin whispered across the room. Matt complies standing up and starting towards Kevin's bed. "You took an emergency pill. It's been about nineteen hours. It's Sunday morning. Sometime in the early morning based on the lack of sunlight." His arm flashed out and grabbed Matt's stomach and pulled him into the bed making Matt cry out in shock. "Shhh, Maddy! We're trying to let her sleep!" He inches himself closer towards Matt lifted the blanket up and wrapped it around Matt.

"Kevi!" Matt whispered surprised. "Why did you do that!"

"Well I thought it was obvious." Kevin whispered sensually. "You woke me up, and I'm tired. I want you to come cuddle with me so I can sleep!"

Matt started to smile until something began poking him in the thigh. "Kevi what is that? Is there something in your bed?"

"Why don't you touch it and find out?" Kevin mused with a hint of lust in his voice.

Matt sat there for a second trailing his hand down Kevin's chest till he reached Kevin's waist where his hand wrapped around Kevin's erection. Matt stops suddenly holding the solid hunk of skin. As Kevin moaned out softly. "Oh... Kevi what happened your junk? It's so hard! You should fix that!"

"Well that's not fair Maddy!" Kevin whispered into Matt's ear trying to keep his voice quiet. "Why should I get rid of the problem you caused?" He pushed himself against Matt's hand making them both shiver.

"I didn't do that!" Matt hissed, letting gown and beginning to squirm away. Kevin latched his arms around Matt and pulled him back.

"But the reaction is just the same Maddy!" Kevin purred slipping his hand into's Matt's pant's making Matt shiver again.

"Kevi!" Matt squirmed more fiercely as he felt Kevin's hand wrap around his penis. "Please Kevi let go please!"

"Oh come on Maddy, you know you want it!" Kevin grunted as his lustful appetite started to take over. "You said you like my kisses more right? This is just the next step after kisses!" He began slowly stroke Matt making his penis start to harden.

"But I don't want to go to the next step!" Matt insisted, trying to pull away as he felt himself getting harder. "Please let it go..."

"Oh come on Maddy..." Kevin stops for a moment pressing his member against Matt's jeans. "Fine, I'll make you a trade. I'll let yours go if you grab mine and do what I was doing to you."

"You want me to grab your junk and swing it around?" Matt asked in a confused tone. "That's really weird Kevi..."

"Well do you want me to let go or not?" Kevin grunted out more lustfully as he began to jerk Matt off with more force.