↠DREAMER: Part 3 ↠

Taylor's Point of View

My heart broke for this girl. Kaelyn Erin Ross. She caught my attention thanks to her boldness to stand up for what she believed in, I recognized it, as I'd often seen it in myself. She then caught my attention by her care and comfort and empathy and sympathy for the little one, as well as her musical talent. I then found out her story.

She was a very pretty girl, blonde hair and fitting deep brown eyes, gorgeous voice and much more talent than I had at her age.

She also had passion.

She was observant.

She was hardworking.

I could tell all of this in just a matter of minutes thanks to her actions.

And I knew my decision was right.

Little did she know, I already cared more for her than anybody in the world. I already loved her like she was my own.

"So your birthday was December 13, 2001..." I smirked. (Keep in mind this takes place in 2014 at the release of the 1989 album, my favorite era.)

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"Well mine was December 13, 1989." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really. 13 is my lucky number." I said.

"I'm 13," she laughed.

"Sometimes I see 13's on headlines or billboards before awards shows. Every time I see it, I end up getting an award. I was also born on the 13th. My first #1 hit 'Our Song' had a 13 second intro. On my Red album, my 13th song 'The Lucky One' repeats 'lucky' 13 times. It's just a game my fans and I have." I said.

"That's pretty cool," she laughed, looking at her nails.

"Mhm. You're 13. You might be lucky, huh?" I asked.

"Is that why you're adopting me?" She asked jokingly.

Hm. Sense of humor. Keeps you on edge. I like it.

"Of course," I replied with sarcasm. "So, I've asked you enough," I said in a more serious tone. "Anything you'd like to ask me?"

She smirked. "Sure. We've been here long enough, mom. When we going?"

I liked it.

This is a short chapter, but thank you for making it this far in "DREAMER: Adopted by Taylor Swift"

Follow my Taylor fanpage, @wewereinscreaminggcolor on instagram.

Enjoy the rest of the book!