↠DREAMER: Part 7 ↠

Kaelyn's Point of View

I couldn't stop thanking Taylor for all the clothes but she insisted that she was my caretaker now and I shouldn't feel the need to.

In the car after I finished jotting down a quick idea, she turned on the radio. A pop song was playing by a guy named Shawn Mendes.

"Shawn is supposed to open for me on a few shows this tour," Taylor informed me.

"Tour?" I ask.

"My world tour, 1989," She replied. "My album that'll be released in October."

"Ohh," I said. "That's cool."

"Yeah, we're doing finishing touches on my new music video and finishing up the album. There's a live stream in 2 weeks where I announce it, the first in history world wide live stream. It's through Yahoo and ABC." Taylor said. "I think it's so cool how people in other countries know me, I mean I don't know, like, they don't even understand English but they sing my songs you know?" She laughed.

"That'd be cool," I agreed.

"I hope so, it's the same time Shake it Off is coming out and I'm so nervous but soooo excited," Taylor said anxiously.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked.

"I took a complete different approach to this album," Taylor said. "It's my first fully pop album."

Woah. Taylor Swift went pop? How long have I been in an orphanage?

"You're a pop singer?" I asked.

"Well, my last album had some pop in it, like 22. But it had some southern twang, like Red and Stay Stay Stay," she shrugged.

"I remember you as country, from when I lived in Nashville," I said. "I saw you open for Tim McGraw at one of his concerts."

"Oh my gosh. That was forever ago, ahhh," Taylor laughed.

"It was a long time ago," I agreed, laughing.

"Well, it's so cool you saw me in concert. We didn't even know each other." Taylor said, surprised.

"I know... crazy. We had floor tickets, 2nd row." I said. "My Christmas present. I loved Tim McGraw."

"Oh my gosh, we were like 20 feet apart," Taylor said.

"5 at one point," I corrected. "I remember watching you, afterwords my mom got your CD."

"That's so cool," Taylor laughed. "My interests have changed since."

"I can tell," I laughed.

"Shoot," Taylor said, pulling into the diner. "It's crowded."

"Uh oh," I said.

"There's an Italian restaurant down the street, let's try that place. I'll call Phillip." Taylor said, and made a U Turn in the parking lot quickly. "It's not usually this crowded."

We turned down the road and pulled up to a small restaurant. There were only a few people in the parking lot.

"Well... we'll try our luck." Taylor said. We got out of the car.

I looked at the menu. I'd never heard of this stuff.

"Do you just wanna get what I get?" Taylor asked.

I looked up and nodded.

"Can I get 2 5 cheese ziti's please?" Taylor asked.

The waitress nodded. "With what to drink, Mrs. Swift?"

"Water," she replied, and then looked at me.

"The same," I said.

"I hope we can get in and out of here fast," Taylor sighed. "I also have a lot of interviews and performances upcoming for the tour."

"Oh," I said.

"I'm sorry that I'll be busy, just warning you in advance," Taylor said.

"I bet you love what you do," I smiled.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You have no idea. I absolutely love my fans. They're so supportive and honestly adorable. It's the best feeling in the world, up there on stage." She said dreamily. "I absolutely cannot wait for this tour."

"It's always been my dream," I laughed.

"What?" She asked.

"To be a recording artist," I replied.

"Oh my gosh," Taylor said. "We are so gonna get you singing somewhere."

"Nooo," I laughed. "Everybody will say I'm only known because you adopted me if it went anywhere."

"It's the same as being Will Smith's kid," she shrugged. "It doesn't matter what they think. Shake it off." She winked.

I laughed. The waitress came with the drinks.

"Anything else I can get you?" She asked.

"No thank you," Taylor replied.

"No thanks," I said. The waitress walked away to tend to somebody else.

"Sooo, how about after this we head back home and you can mess around with me in the music room?" Taylor asked.

"Really?" I asked, taking interest eagerly.

"Really," Taylor said.

The waitress came back with our food.

"Woah that was fast," Taylor said.

"Well, you are Taylor Swift," the waitress laughed. "Anything I can do?"

"No thank you," Taylor laughed, and the waitress walked away. "I'm not sure if she was pinning on my last name or she meant just because of who I was."

I laughed out loud. "You're so funny."

"I don't think so, I just say really random things," she laughed. I looked at my food. "Try it," Taylor said. "It's delicious."

I took a bite. "That's good." I said.

"I know, I love it. I have a homemade recipe." Taylor said.

"Alright I have a question," I said.

"Go for it," Taylor said.

"If you're a celebrity... what do you do if you're obsessed with other celebrities..." I asked.

"In what way..." she asked and I died laughing. The way she said it killed me.

"Like a super fan," I laughed.

"Oh, well usually you're obsessed with their music, you know, so you just become friends," Taylor said. "If its a guy you go after it, I guess, you know."

"Gotchaaa," I smirked at her and winked.

"Oh, wow," Taylor sighed. "A boy trap."

"Nah," I laughed. "But you probably find yourself in those a lot."

"Only all the time," she sighed. "Got that reputation, you know. People don't understand you can write an entire album about one guy in only a few months."

"I understand it," I laughed. "You can write 20 songs about 1 emotion. And that's 1 emotion of a million. 20 songs about one day. 20 songs about one topic."

"Finally, somebody who understands," Taylor said.